Toys Era Vulture 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Eternals wings are quite nice scale wise compared to the other two.

Toys Eras does look too small in comparison to the rest with Joosts version looking a bit overscaled.

GHyL02I.png

D41Sgxu.png

A3c9iBo.png

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm not entirely certain Joost's isn't a bit over-scaled... but I trust that he made the effort to get it as close as possible over the two years he worked on this project... while these other two companies are simply high-jacking his work/details and making their own changes based on factory requirements.
Yeah I do think the proportions work a lot better on the Eternal version, and it actually looks like something a person could physically wear, like what we saw on screen. The Jazzinc proportions just never seemed quite right to me.

A-frame-from-Spider-Man-Homecoming-Columbia-Pictures-via-Digital-Domain-12_1.jpg

I will say that the poses that Eternals got their Vulture into better match the day-light scene of Vulture in the movie, as davejames still shows best.

I also feel like the gun is better in the Eternal version. But its really hard to find a good picture of the actual prop or still in the movie (not the artwork one).

I may bite on this one; I don't mind the smaller wings. Even 3' across is kind of ridiculous.

It's $330 shipped at Giantoy, I may go there.

Decisions decisions. First off- do I need it at all? Will either fit into my Spidey display? Then which one- big wings or baby wings? Do I need light-up features or a better Keaton head sculpt? Which stand will look best and provide the most stability and posing options?

Air Predator has two flexible rods that plug into the base and likely attach to each wing so Vulture will look a bit like he’s on stilts. Toys Era have what looks like a vertical flexible rod with a T connector hat leads to a crossbar or two other small flexible rods with clear acrylic attachments to the wings. This should be way more discrete than the other one and hopefully quite sturdy. The puny surface are of the actual base would be the only let down. Same with The Ock and Fiend.
I like the larger wings of Air Predator but need to be realistic and accept that I just can’t commit that amount of space to this character.

The tops of your detolf are the best place for this.

You could also hang it from the ceiling with high tense fishing string. You'll likely want to 'string' it in some way because it will be a shelf-diver.

An important question I don't see people asking is which figure will have the best quality pleather jacket?

I was definitely hoping the Toys Era one would be cheaper given its smaller, but alas

An important question I don't see people asking is which figure will have the best quality pleather jacket?
On OSK, the listing for the Eternal version says "realsheep leather bomber jacket" while Toys Era says "Leather jacket with fur collar", so they may not be pleather, although only the Eternal one has 'realm.

Thats subjective and not really a controlled comparison...Really depends on how each one was cared for and used...

Ok fine. Take a figure such as the old Sideshow Anakin which is notorious for rotting. Not all old Sideshow pleather has broken down like that.

Plus saying that all pleather is the same is just obviously a ridiculous statement. It would be far more accurate to say in general that it is a notoriously problematic material.

This one also doesn’t appear to have the little, purple thruster effects on the back like Air-Predator, which add a nice burst of colour.
So many different pros and cons between such similar figures. really makes choosing difficult. I’d like to see them photographed on their stands without all the photoshop to really get an idea of how they’ll actually look in person.

Back