Toys Era Vulture 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for comparison sake...

Jazzinc vs Eternal vs Toys-Era COMP 5-10-22.jpg

LOVE the glowing rotors (even if they didn't)...

But the wings are super shrunken down. This is like mini-Vulture escape pack.

This one also doesn't seem like its been copied from Joost, as the rig has the proper double belts across his belly which Joost overlooked.

This is a pass for me, as the most impressive part of this character/figure is the massive wingspan -- shrunken down just doesn't work for me.
This must be based on the classic comic that had Toomes stealing some Pym particles so he could get down and dirty with Hope Van Dyne.

Wow... the critical audience is suddenly full of disregard.

I'll have to laugh the next time one of you guys mentions something like there should be 14 web lines on Spidey's mask.

My shelves are four inches too short to fit the Eternal version 😩

Wow... the critical audience is suddenly full of disregard.

I'll have to laugh the next time one of you guys mentions something like there should be 14 web lines on Spidey's mask.
Maybe for an iconic character like darth vader, but for the keaton vulture its not a big deal to me.

I’ve got one payment left, and then the shipping :( , on Joost’s version. Should I cancel his and go with this one? It’ll free up $650 AUD… this one won’t be more than $350 AUD right?

I’ve got one payment left, and then the shipping :( , on Joost’s version. Should I cancel his and go with this one? It’ll free up $650 AUD… this one won’t be more than $350 AUD right?
My guess is between AUD $350-$500. I had the Iron Scavenger on pre-order, but cancelled it as the postage was AUD $300, and put the funds towards the 1/12 BvS Batmobile.
I haven't decided between this one and the Eternal Air Predator - it will likely depend on cost vs quality.

My guess is between AUD $350-$500. I had the Iron Scavenger on pre-order, but cancelled it as the postage was AUD $300, and put the funds towards the 1/12 BvS Batmobile.
I haven't decided between this one and the Eternal Air Predator - it will likely depend on cost vs quality.
Omg the shipping will be $300?

May seem pointless but I'd be interested if there was one without the wings. No room for them, but I like the idea of having this guy to go with the homemade suit

Check the product page on Jazzinc - it's US$175 which is AUD$250 - it's gone down a bit!

TNS Figures have this figure for US$340 which is AUD$490.
$175 USD for shipping is actually quite ridiculous. That’s pretty much 2/3 of a Hot Toys figure on shipping alone… I’m going to cancel. I would’ve paid close to $1000 AUD in total for the Joost Vulture by the end of it… I’ll just lay down a deposit for one of the two new Vulture’s and go from there.

$175 USD for shipping is actually quite ridiculous. That’s pretty much 2/3 of a Hot Toys figure on shipping alone… I’m going to cancel. I would’ve paid close to $1000 AUD in total for the Joost Vulture by the end of it… I’ll just lay down a deposit for one of the two new Vulture’s and go from there.
Their shipping is more expensive but to be fair it is the shipping companies to blame and not Jazzinc. Anything of substantial weight (which the Iron Scavenger is) is going to cost a lot internationally. The pandemic has only made it worst. I would have loved to get one of the Batmobiles but the shipping costs made it impossible.

Back