Toynami 1:1 Batman Returns Cowl and Spear Gun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good but just released at the wrong time for me too many to pay for already so had to cancel mine :(

I received my Batman Returns cowls on Friday. I guess you could say I've been waiting since 1992 for this day. Since I saw the '92 Batsuit I've wanted a complete one. (Returns and Dark Knight have the best suits in my opinion...Guess what I want next...) The latex versions of the cowl never looked right to me especially at the temples and ears. These Toynami cowls do not disappoint and look perfect! They did an amazing job! Definitely worth the wait. Very cool pieces! I'm so totally geeked. I've been so busy lately and in the process of packing to move. Everything is a mess and boxed but I had to dig some of the parts out do a test shot of my ultimate goal. It is by no means the final but you get the idea. I also included a pic of the unfinished detached spear gun.

Last edited:
That cowl on that suit looks awesome!
Its got me thinking now.
I cant wait for mine. Its 10 days away from Sideshows warehouse.
What does a good quality suit go for these days?

That cowl on that suit looks awesome!
Its got me thinking now.
I cant wait for mine. Its 10 days away from Sideshows warehouse.
What does a good quality suit go for these days?

Right! It's an awesome cowl! As for the suit cost it really depends on who you get it from and how accurate you want it. I can PM you some respectable individuals names if you want.

Right! It's an awesome cowl! As for the suit cost it really depends on who you get it from and how accurate you want it. I can PM you some respectable individuals names if you want.

Would you kindly PM me some awesome individuals please ?

I am looking for something super accurate.

BATMAN is my top priority in collecting, so I want the best of the best only.

Thanks.

Thanks guys! I appreciate it. Like I said it's not the finished setup yet. Sadly it will still be a while for that...but the final should be completely screen accurate.

Back