Batman 1989 1/1 cowl Denuo Novo Pre-Order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol!! This has to be a joke. No way this is the final product. If this is what we get then they better be ready for a ton of returns and a lot of negative feedback. I can’t imagine this company sending this out without any employee saying something?

Look at the emblem!
It’s even not embossed anymore like it was on the proto.
Just a poor logo print.
one of the worst scams of this last 10 years of the hobby IMO…😕

I'm pretty sure Denuo Novo is Anovos after they were acquired by Neca's parent company? After Anovos went under/getting bought out for taking pre-orders and not delivering product and getting sued. Haven't kept up with that saga lately so not sure if Denuo Novo is actually delivering products or what the quality is like
I just received an Iden Versio helmet that I originally ordered from Anovos in 2017. It’s the worst helmet quality I’ve ever seen from a licensed manafacturer. Flimsy, cheap plastic painted greeblies (just painted mold), creaks when touched (it’s super thin ebs plastic), the pieces don’t even match up and the plastic pop rivets are all sticking out at different lengths. It isn’t even lined. The black series helmets are far better quality and I’m not even exaggerating. A complete rip off.

I’ve never paid more than $250 for a cowl, the price for that is a joke. Lol

Attachments

• 90C69013-2523-431D-85BA-A774C06220A1.jpeg
    90C69013-2523-431D-85BA-A774C06220A1.jpeg
    294.4 KB · Views: 0
Back