Toynami 1:1 Batman Returns Cowl and Spear Gun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at this rate the batmobile will be coming out next year. just got another email saying it got pushed back another month (from sideshow atleast, but they haven't started processing their cowls yet so they're a bit behind)

at this rate the batmobile will be coming out next year. just got another email saying it got pushed back another month (from sideshow atleast, but they haven't started processing their cowls yet so they're a bit behind)

Well if it's anything like I've been going through I can see that happening. Smaller runs aren't the main focus for factories. They fit them in between the bigger projects when they can. Considering that the cowls turned out so great and the amount of work I'm assuming that has to go into all the little interior details I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Are you getting yours from Sideshow ?

This thread sucks. I thought it be full of awesome pictures buy now.
Going by this thread, it only looks like 2 people bought this thing. I want to see more pics of the cowl.

Last edited:
Saw two of these huge boxes at Toys2 yesterday but not sure who are the lucky ones

Toynami 1:1 Batman Returns Cowl, not sure if there was any speargun though

This thread is sucks. I thought it be full of awesome pictures buy now.
Going by this thread, it only looks like 2 people bought this thing. I want to see more pics of the cowl.

I know I'm one of the two that posted pics but here are some more photos of the cowl and Spear Gun.

Back