Toy Anxiety's Ron Burgundy Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, here's some pics. Hadn't gotten them primered yet, but wanted to get the pics up anyway. Any and all feedback appreciated!

Note on Buddy, the cone shaped head is just the foundation for the hat, and not a sculpted hat. An actual hat will be included with the head.

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

great job on ron burgundy but I particularly like the elf one (even though i didn't like the movie too much), he looks awesome!
You did a great job on the hair :)

they both look great. One thing about Ron though, I think there should be a gap beetween the moustache and the nose:
ron_burgundy.jpg

they both look great. One thing about Ron though, I think there should be a gap beetween the moustache and the nose:
ron_burgundy.jpg

Actually yeah, you're right. I did that on the first one, but for some reason didn't carry that over to the new one. I'll get that fixed before sending for casting, which I hope to do next week.

Thanks for all the very encouraging feedback! Can't wait to get one finished.

Also, at this point, I'd like to start a list of those interested. I'll take the replies since the latest pics as "yes's" and start the list there. PLEASE help spread the word to anyone you know that might want to be a part of this project. The more interest, the more likely we can do more characters. If all goes well, I hope for Brick to be next, but a little down the road.

Here's the list so far, and please reply if you don't want to be on it. Thanks again!

Deckard
Platty
Voorhees
Pennyworth
Mighty_Jabba

Put me down for buddy and Ron...:)

We'll be doing a separate list and thread for Buddy when the time comes. Though he'll be cast the same time as Ron, we intend to include the cloth hat with the head, which we have yet to develop. More info on Buddy when we start that thread in the near future. For now, and for Ron, you are added. Thanks!

Deckard
Platty
Voorhees
Pennyworth
Mighty_Jabba
Levit05

I may be interested depending on price and if it's offered painted

Regular price is going to be $34.99 unpainted. We will not be offering them painted. It would be senseless to pay to have them painted and then sell them to you at a mark up when you can buy them unpainted and then pay someone directly to paint it for you, thus cutting out the middleman/middlecost.

Deckard
Platty
Voorhees
Pennyworth
Mighty_Jabba
Deak Starkiller

Last edited:
Back