Toy Anxiety's Ron Burgundy Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toy Anxiety

Super Freak
Reaction score
Good evening. I'm Ron Burgundy reporting for TAAZ and here's what happening in your world tonight. Sunohc, renowned Sideshow Freaks sculptor has created a sculpt of myself for which I'm sure you will all want to buy. Below are a couple of WIP pics for your viewing:

picture.php
picture.php

Don't act like you're not impressed. Stay tuned as more develops in this story. Stay classy Sideshow Freaks!

Last edited:
He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo.

Talk about out of left field, I love it so far! :lol But ummm....we're gonna need a custom tailor on this one I think :panic:

Yes, our next commission is that of Will Ferrell. We worked with Sunohc to develop a generic bald Will Ferrell sculpt, which will be modified into a few of his beloved characters including Mr. Burgundy, That Other Guy, an unusually large elf, and more. Burgundy will be first followed closely by Alan Gamble. We will start a thread for each modification of the sculpt.

In addition, several appropriate accessories will be developed. For Ron Burgundy, the plans are for Baxter, Weights, Flute, Coffee Mug, Table Leg (from brawl scene), News Team Assemble Conch Shell, and a microphone. A few others may surface as well, but those are the key accessories.

The bald sculpt is currently being cast, and the modifications will begin probably starting mid to late August. We'll update when there's something to show and/or tell. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Anyone care to take on a mock up with the bald sculpt for Mr. Burgundy? I'd like to see him with the accurate hair and mustache!!

Anyone care to take on a mock up with the bald sculpt for Mr. Burgundy? I'd like to see him with the accurate hair and mustache!!

Not sure what you mean? That is our plan. The pictures here are of the initial bald sculpt, which will be modified into Ron Burgundy.

Not sure what you mean? That is our plan. The pictures here are of the initial bald sculpt, which will be modified into Ron Burgundy.

I mean that I want someone to do a photo mock up with the Ron Burgundy hair and mustache. You have a pick up there with regular Will Farrel hair and eyes, which is great and shows the likeness of the sculpt, but I want to see Burgundy. :)

I mean that I want someone to do a photo mock up with the Ron Burgundy hair and mustache. You have a pick up there with regular Will Farrel hair and eyes, which is great and shows the likeness of the sculpt, but I want to see Burgundy. :)

Ah, yeah. I tried to do that, but couldn't find a picture at the right angle to get it to look right. When I have the bald sculpt back in hand, I will try to get a better angle. Of course, if anyone finds a good pic to use, feel free to post the mock up.

Right on, Dan! :yess: Thank you for this, buddy! I'm of course down with not only Ron and Brick but also anything Will Ferrell.

Its time to ..............

anchorman.gif

Oh Dan, there are literally thousands of other sculpts that I should be buying instead, but I am 72 percent sure that I love this.

Its shocking how many Will Ferrell figures I would actually buy. Federal Wildlife Marshal Willenholly, Mustafa, Jesus, Mugatu, Ron Burgundy, Buddy, Frank the Tank...

but the one I want more than any of them:

talladegaNights.jpg

Back