Toy Anxiety's Ron Burgundy Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna wait until I see painted pictures before I get mine, got too many things on order lately! Still interested though.

Sorry I'm still down, already have his outfit etc. I just need to take care of all the orders with deadlines and then I will pick this up. Just the Tyler shirts left I think, then nothing I need to get payed before x date and can relax and work on this stuff again.

Jeez I must be getting old, I forgot about this .................. again! :gah: Sorry Toy Anxiety, you must think i'm a dodging ____ by now. Either way I need to place an order.

Pennyworth can you please PM me what you've come up with? Hook a brother up!

You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese?
How'd you do that? That's actually, I'm not even mad...that's amazing.

Please...we want full pics.....

and a few more things.

I love lamp....

You are a smelly pirate hooker!

Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.

I heard somewhere their periods attract bears. The bears can smell the menstruation!

I would like to extend to you, an invitation to the Pants Party

It's Sex Panther. They've done studies, you know. They say 60% of the time, it works every time.

Mmm. San Diego. Drink it in, it always goes down smooth. Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diago,
which of course in German means "a whale's vajj".

That would be great if we had the whole team..:)

with these accessories...
a bottle of sex panther(with real panther in it)
A trident..:lol
and of course...a jazz flute...:lol :lol :lol

Thanks, I'm Ron Burgundy and go f yourself San Diego...:lol:lol

Last edited:

This guy was a long time coming, and a blast to put together.
Thanks to Toy Anxiety for getting the sculpt done and Ven for his terrific paint work.

In the end, I think the likeness of the sculpt is a bit off, and some of Ron's attitude and spirit is missing. But I really love this guy in my display and I'm happy to have him. Hope you enjoy him - stay classy.

Paint - Ven
Suit - Crimson (dyed)
Tie - custom
Shirt - HT Harvey Dent
Watch - Casual Bruce Lee
Rings - custom
Shoes - ?
scotch, desk - custom
Baxter - found on ebay, repainted

Awesome bash, man. Love the whole thing, and it seems you had fun with it.

What type of body are you using ? cause surprisingly the suit looks good, I thought the crimson suit looked a bit funky.

Back