Topo Toys: Bank Robber suit set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks fantastic, johnsantibanez! Body fills out the suit perfectly.

Then again, you could put that InArt Joker sculpt on any figure and it would look amazing. :lol
Thank you! It looks better in person than from my smartphone lol.
It took some futzing like the shirt is a tad small, especially on the collar due to the wide InArt sculpt. Overall I think it's a nice display option for my jail cell Joker.

I don't think i've seen anyone try it yet, but here is my Topo suit/accessories with the InArt body and headsculpt.

View attachment 654879
I might do this with my jail jokor

I'm not sure how the feet are pegged to the shoes. They are directly compatible between the topo and Inart shoes or do you have to do a modification?

So we were talking on the inart joker thread about how companies tend to make the same mistakes from each other then go back to the actual source. Well take a look at the duffle bag its actually very different. Hot toys. Daftoys. Topo. Fire toys. They all got it wrong?? 😂

Heath-behind-scenes-the-dark-knight-8191139-400-344.jpg

I will say in a style sense I prefer the inaccurate one. And maybe I have am easier time giving it a pass because its not shown clearly in the movie. But still.

Also take a look at these cool images I found
2a16c7b77927ab58367e38f4a05efbbd--bank-dark-night.jpg
8qxguscrmi861.jpg

still one of my favourite figures

Attachments

• IMG_2442.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
Back