TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom Comic Batman 1/6

trying out some new fabric n new patterns

DSC06412.jpg

DSC06405.jpg

DSC06402.jpg

The Origin of this project

Four Years ago, I got myself a DC13" Batman, I love every single bit of it until..... I took him out of the box and try to pose it......:slap What is up with the joint section?!?!?!?

so I put him back into the box and never look at him again. Until one day, some of the toy company slowly releasing their muscle body. I went from HT Rocky, Wolverine, Chris Redfield, Arnold, and many many more. One after another, try to put the Batsuit on, and failed every time. Its not the body that doesn't work, but the head of the DC figure is just too big. I do like the comic head sculpt, its simple and brings back the memories of old days lying on the floor reading each one of my $1.99 comic book.

One day I saw a Statue from my local store, this

Batman14.jpg

and the price is......, I'm sure you all know. Great "statue", but slave to its pose. I told myself one day I'll make one similar to that and it'll be able to pose well.

and that's how this project was started. The goal is "no limit" until self satisfied. Hope everyone enjoy everything you see here so far.

all the Capes, Suits, and much more were made for personal use of quality purpose. Crystal and I are huge fan of Batman, and we decide to go all out with this project until its done completely the way we want it. We have made many many Capes, Suits(different color, shape, style, fabric), Gloves, and much more to come, just to try things out for our need. Since we have so many sample in hand, some is a go, some fail, and we decide to show everyone those that looks decent and nice :clap

Hope everyone so far enjoy what we have made and offer. We do not care too much if people buy or not, but the most important thing is our Comic Batman has to come out the way we want it to be.

Passion :yess: hope everyone can relate.

Tony Mei/ Crystal Arjona

Last edited:

Since I don't really like the symbol on this batman, we have decide to make another suit from scratch..... Taking pictures right now, stay tune

Hi everyone, Crystal here! I hope everyone likes the work we've done so far ,') I just want to clarify if it wasn't for Tony's vision, passion and creative ideas then I wouldn't even know where to begin with the different cape styles and suit. He has much more experience with figures than I do, I'm still learning but growing a fast passion towards these things also!

Crystal Arjona

Last edited:

Hi everyone, Crystal here! I hope everyone likes the work we've done so far ,') I just want to clarify if it wasn't for Tony's vision, passion and creative ideas then I wouldn't even know where to begin with the different cape styles and suit. He has much more experience with figures than I do, I'm still learning but growing a fast passion towards these things also!

Crystal Arjona

and here is our first suit done :yess:

we wanted to be darker, but the we also will make a few other different shade for back ups. More towards this look
BatmanJL1.jpg

gonna take a better lighting picture when the sun is up again.
DSC06448.jpg

DSC06449.jpg

Nice work! I can't wait to see what you do with the blue and gray Bats? Is Crystal sewing all these costumes? If so, she's doing a great job.

Thank you and Yes, I drew out the design and pattern, she sew the fabric together. Play team! :clap:clap:clap

We are currently working on tailoring the suit to make it fit tighter, next is the bat symbol.....

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104832&page=21

Cool! Now I'm just having trouble figuring out what suit and cape I like. I plan on using the Christopher Reeve body, so I guess the HT muscle body size would be right.

Cool! Now I'm just having trouble figuring out what suit and cape I like. I plan on using the Christopher Reeve body, so I guess the HT muscle body size would be right.

yes, its very similar to that size. the suit is elastic, so it'll fit nice and tight on it. Crystal and I are currently tailoring the suit to fit each body as we speak right now. We'll post up picture for those who want to see what the suit looks like on each body.

This should be something to look forward to!!

Back