TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom DC Batman 13"

An interest thread has started for group order at

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104832

let me know who is interested, we will reserve an order for you.

Here is another sneak peak

this is the second Stage 4 cape we made after the first prototype. The lining inside are much thinner, but the actual one will be a bit thinker for those who would like to insert wires inside.

DSC06248.jpg

This is what the Stage 4 Capes looks like compare to the figure (Note* the figure is a 13" DC figure) For those who are looking for big cape like the comic, this is perfect!

DSC06249.jpg

DSC06254.jpg

DSC06252.jpg

Will be cut like this tonight, except this time there will be more Bat corners

DSC06221.jpg

Last edited:

Because Batman are usually tall in the comic, when the cape close completely, it alo gives him that elegant look. But the weight of the fabric has to be just right, or else it'll be fluffy n look like a Fatman instead of Bat. LOL

Last edited:

Custom body (WIP)

The second Batman should be looking muscular but also slim at the same time. I do understand many people have complain about how 13" DC figure are way too tall, I agree, but they are comic hero from comic design, suppose to be much taller for visual effect. Since no other company has really producing any super hero body from head to toe, I decide to mod my own. This mod requires lots of time, waiting for parts, sanding and putty. When it finish, it should be worth the time and effort.

Will be using this weekend to sculpt custom shoulder muscles, posable and also bulky. Neck will be using the similar neck mod for the cape, but might try something differently to make it more extreme. As yo can see the thigh, it no long has the ugly joint that doesn't match thru fabric. This should be a fun project, stay tune for more update, hope to finish this before Sideshow come out with their 1/6 figures.

DSC06275.jpg

size comparison
HT- Arnold w/o feet, HT regular body, Custom DC body with shorter ankles, Custom DC body with custom arms and legs, Enterbay Bruce Lee body.

DSC06276.jpg

Last edited:

resculpted the original head, giving him that angry mean look back. also will be adding that shadow on his chain for not shaving through out a tough night. The Jim Lee Batman look..... hope it turns out well.

DSC06287.jpg

DSC06286.jpg

DSC06285.jpg

Re: TonyMeis Custom Batman 13"

awesome mod on the head, with the stubble added this will look fantastic. great job man

awesome mod on the head, with the stubble added this will look fantastic. great job man

Thank you Vik, it's 2am in Los Angeles, just getting ideas to make this even better. Getting this painted coming weekend can't wait!!!:yess:

The only thing is I'm wondering how to create that stubble effect....

I have something great for stubble effect.

It is called green stuff, liquid greenstuff.

It applied with a brush using the drybrush technique you will have a nice stubble effect on it.

extended the neck a bit longer for posability purpose. Now the head is able to look down and up real well from many angle. From body to neck, and neck to head, total four ball joint inside. It'll allow the neck and head to do a lot more poses when its done. Looking forward for these pieces to dry soon, then its painting time!!!

DSC06292.jpg

DSC06293.jpg

DSC06298.jpg

DSC06295.jpg

DSC06297.jpg

tony that DC head is looking real nice, im sure once you paint it will look the nuts ;) those tweaks on the head make that head look
100x better

Back