TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom DC Batman 13"

here is the comparison between HT Arnold body versus mine custom. I personally like it buff, but will also make another muscular/slim version like the Michael Tuners. gonna sculpt some abs to go with it.

DSC06218.jpg

Last edited:

wonder if Moe can make a duplicate suit like this one because the sewing location allow me to build larger arm and chest to fit inside.

Last edited:

thanks to Crystal Arjona, we have officially finish the stage 3 cape. Now ready to test it on the figure.

Last edited:

this is looking nice, be nice to check it out all finished, good work :)

Man looks great!

Did you chop up an old predator body for the upper torso or did you sculpt over a Muscle body? How did you get the shoulders to work?

The FM "Fatman" that Moe has in the interest thread would be great on this body.

Man looks great!

Did you chop up an old predator body for the upper torso or did you sculpt over a Muscle body? How did you get the shoulders to work?

I chop off one of the WWE upper body n sculpt over it. Lots of sanding and putty to do to make it smooth for the suit to go over. Tho I personally really like the original DCD body aside from the joint. It's nicely sculpted for a super hero. Really wish I get a chance to work at DC's toy department to share some idea with them, make better toys for everyone.

The F.M. Batman should look very interesting on this one yes.

Last edited:

This stage 3 cape was sew together from five separated pieces to create the lining in n outside of the cape. I may make a stage 4 cape in the nect to represent the Dark Knight better. It'll be on the second Batman I'm working on now.

Last edited:

Stage 4 cape in the making, lots of sewing, measuring, n cutting.. After many trail and errors, finally we got the last desire cape done at 4am in the morning. Size, weight, and how it presents, over all, we were very satisfy.

here are some pictures of working in process. 80% done as of now. Finish the rest up tomorrow.

DSC06235.jpg

DSC06242.jpg

Last edited:

here are some test fit shot. Still have to cut out the bat cape corner, finish the rest up tomorrow noon. May have the cape up for special order soon for those who are interested.

The cape falls down very naturally like how it was in the comic.

DSC06243.jpg

and here are some teaser of the inner body mods
- both arms and thighs are ball joint replacement. Lots of work involve, but it was well worth it when its done.
- more sculpting on the upper body to do for more comic likeness.
- arms are sand down, test fitting soon

DSC06240-1.jpg

Last edited:

Great work Tony, your wolverine inspired me a lot to create mine.
Glad to have you back here.

LOL, we learn from each other to get better:clap I was gone for a year and half to build gunpla (plastic model kit) learn a few skills n came back to better myself. Care to share what types of paint to use to weather the fabric?

Loves your wolverine btw!!! I have another Wolverine in the making, should be next after I work enough on the Second Batman.

Back