Tom Hardy is Venom (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How will this movie fare with fans?

• Total voters
All the potential SNIKT commentary that we could be reading right now lost...like turds in wind.

I'm sure all he'd do is babble about what a high art masterpiece this is going to be and how we're all just childish, MCU-loving losers who don't understand anyway.

This is some of the cringiest dialogue I've ever heard. At best it's lazy and oafish. At worst, it sounds like something written by a maladjusted 12 year-old who burns ants. I'm intrigued by the visuals and action, but the lines make me want to stay far the hell away.

What's funny is a good chunk is pulled from the comics themselves.

DjdfHstXgAEejGj.jpg

Find the one where oscorp said he screws his wife while staring at his Spidey figure. What thread was that? :rotfl

That still is weird lmao. That dude was so calm. I honestly think that was another one of snikts sock accounts. All of sudden the guy goes on a rant about how he ****ed his wife in the ass while staring at his Spider-Man collection and feeling regret. Then something else about the gym. That guy never talked like that before and then suddenly he goes on a crazy snikt like rant. I think that was him the whole time

Eh, this looks pretty cool. I've never really been into the Symbiote stuff though (despite owning the first appearance of Venom comic), the trailer has me a bit interested.
I'll wait until the reviews come out.

Joker, Pennywise or King Diamond your choice lol

View attachment 421262

grrrrr.jpg

Yeah, the first thought I had seeing that picture was the same as when the Transformers robots in the Bay films roll around on the ground, and I have no idea who is who or what the hell is going on. Probably for the best, but still.

Bay TFs in action look like scrap metal tumbleweeds. :lol

Dug up this majestic gem. Lol I miss this guy

:lol

The things that poor doll saw.

All the potential SNIKT commentary that we could be reading right now lost...like turds in wind.

:lol

Sniktmarks on the underwear of the universe...

What's funny is a good chunk is pulled from the comics themselves.

DjdfHstXgAEejGj.jpg

I was cool with that. It's the turd thing that gets me.

Although if that one's also comic accurate... eh, still doesn't mean they should've used it. :lol

Back