TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where in the world is Series 3 ultimates from Super7?? Not even production pictures yet?

I forget the timeline, but I think they're on the boat this month or next. Brian said in an interview a month or so ago. They showed off the test shots of both waves 3 and 4 recently too, the 4th wave is going to come like a month or so after Wave 3.

Here's pics of the test shots: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Toys Discussion

TURTLE TUESDAY ANNOUNCEMENT!
Kicking off NECA Comic Con with a TWO WEEK open pre order on our TMNT "Turtles in Disguise" 4-pack and Rasputin/Genghis Frogs 2-pack!
These items will be available for both US and International customers on thenecastore.com starting tomorrow, July 14th, at 11am ET.
*limit 2 per guest*
➖

E6OA5NSWEAIr7uB

Ultimate Casey Jones with updated elbows to single joint to make them more natural looking.

E6rTz9SXMAYA3yy

Soto Shredder.

E6rUNCXXsAEn0u7
E6rUT2rWUAAdqiK

Another repainted Super Shredder.

E6rUtiqXMAM0U4F

Mirage Comics Fugitoid teased.

E6rVRAKXoAUhgkM

Cartoon Dirtbag and Groundchuck shown.

E6rVvjcXMAIRRNt

E6rV_MxWEAcwsX1

Cartoon Wingnut and Screwloose.

E6rWSapXsAUCTEG

Target and Neca Store Exclusive Channel 6 News Crew 4 pack.

E6rXl5EWYAYv9F0

Cartoon Tokka and Rahzar teased.

E6rYQSnWEAs0Vpy

I want the movie figures, the Channel 6 team, and Dirt Bag. It's cool they retooled Casey. I'm happy enough with this line that I don't mind having two of him so I can have the other fighting Raph the whole time.

I honestly do not remember Dirtbag and Groundchuck from the cartoon or the toys. I do not feel the need to get those unless I see them in person and they are just too cool to pass on.

Definitely getting unmasked Kasey and SOTO Shredder
Same for me from that lot.

Probably too late for them to change April's knee joints as they did Casey's elbows. Dunno what they were thinking with those. Awful looking and ultimately useless anyway because of the plastic skirt.

Same for me from that lot.

Probably too late for them to change April's knee joints as they did Casey's elbows. Dunno what they were thinking with those. Awful looking and ultimately useless anyway because of the plastic skirt.
Well I never saw previous Kasey ever in the stores ever …so was the elbows that big of a problem they had to change the joints

i like how the NECA rep said “ we got the actor’s likeness on Casey “

I‘m thinking.. “ jeez Elias Koteas “ ..c’mon man :lol

Last edited:
Back