TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A week and a half ago, Neca CS asked for my shipping address and they'd "check in the warehouse" to see if they have replacement parts. Haven't heard anything since. I wonder how long until I hear back.

I also got a shipping notification for my TMNT accessory set- it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow!

Found the Neca toon Triceratons 2pk in target today. There were 2 of them on the shelf. Surprised as I never find anything. Picked it up for a friend.

I never find what I need. I'm only looking for the Toon Disguised Turtles 4pk.

So I'm not sure what's going on with my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon) ? 7? Scale Action Figure ? Triceraton Infantryman & Roadkill Rodney 3 Pack(INTERNATIONAL) order serms to have been delivered to some bloke in New Berlin LOL.

I live in Australia and been waiting since end of April for this to be delivered.

So I'm not sure what's going on with my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon) ? 7? Scale Action Figure ? Triceraton Infantryman & Roadkill Rodney 3 Pack(INTERNATIONAL) order serms to have been delivered to some bloke in New Berlin LOL.

I live in Australia and been waiting since end of April for this to be delivered.

When my Tokka & Rahzar set came in January, it was bundled with large zip ties with another set addressed to somebody else, also within the Netherlands though. It seems they were shipped together to the UK, where they should have then be separated, but weren't.
CS never replied to me, but I found the guy via LinkedIn and ultimately shipped it to him myself. He did pay me back the shipping cost. He also never got help from CS, so he essentially ended up paying for shipping twice.

This is a long shot but anyone have a movie accessory pack they want to sell? Not looking to pay scalper prices on ebay 😆

Phew! Just got this back from NECA:

Hi ,

Thank you for contacting us about this. I'm sorry for the delay. There was a shipping error with the carrier that has been corrected. Your order was returned to our warehouse and will be processed to be shipped to you.

Thank you for your patience,

The NECA CS Team

So recently I asked about which line I should collect. Well I couldnt decide and just went with the ALL option :lol

These have been a ton of fun collecting and tracking down. I was able to get a lot of them from local comic shops which helped.

PXL_20210515_135154843.jpg

PXL_20210514_184233722.MP.jpg

movie tmnt 2.jpg

Wow! What comic shop had all those Target and Wal-Mart exclusives? Did they mark up the price? That’s a rather quickaround to collect all those figures so fast.

I remember you asking this question. Wasn’t that only a month ago?

Yeah it went much quicker than expected :yess:

My LCS here in town had 2 large collections of TMNT come in and I happened to be sitting on a bunch of credit, and their prices are always very reasonable. Found more at 2 other comic shops while traveling. The only ones I had to really pay for were the Turtles in Disguise and the 4 movie turtles.

Yeah it went much quicker than expected :yess:

My LCS here in town had 2 large collections of TMNT come in and I happened to be sitting on a bunch of credit, and their prices are always very reasonable. Found more at 2 other comic shops while traveling. The only ones I had to really pay for were the Turtles in Disguise and the 4 movie turtles.

Awesome! Nice setups by the way. By chance, does your LCS have a Mondo 1/6 Raphael for sale?

Back