TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
606279b95ec783050934350efabce972.jpg

Anyone need Leo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're gonna have to get Judith Hoag in touch with Clint, Bruce and Harrison so she can charm them into signing off.

Goes to show, it wasn't a matter of wanting more than NECA would pay, he just felt awkward about his face as a toy, can't blame him, if I didn't buy these things and someone wanted to make one of me, not sure how I'd feel.

I saw on YouTube the accessory set heads are not easy to swap , one guy said he broke the neck peg and had to glue it ..why NECA why :slap

We're gonna have to get Judith Hoag in touch with Clint, Bruce and Harrison so she can charm them into signing off.

Richard Dreyfuss, the Scheider estate, Jack Nicholson, Peter Weller, Crispin Glover, Carl Weathers, Jesse Ventura, Al Matthews estate to name some others.

Goes to show, it wasn't a matter of wanting more than NECA would pay, he just felt awkward about his face as a toy, can't blame him, if I didn't buy these things and someone wanted to make one of me, not sure how I'd feel.

It's definitely money in some of the cases I mentioned above but yeah not always. I can't identify with the other reason though - finding it 'weird'. Maybe if it was a sex toy or something but an action figure to put on a shelf? So what :lol

Yeah I don't quite get it from people who choose acting in movies/TV as a career. Like they obviously don't have an issue putting themselves out there.

I recognize that base...feels like it belongs to a Predator statue I had forever ago. No idea why I remember that.

Great poses...love it!

I recognize that base...feels like it belongs to a Predator statue I had forever ago. No idea why I remember that.

Great poses...love it!
Thanks!

its a hot toys spiderman 3 red/blue base
Indeed it is. I got it parted out way back when the Spidey figure was released, it makes for a nice base for Batman, TMNT, etc., as its quite generic.

Back