TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I preodered last night around 10pm central
Appreciate that. I initially assumed they turned off pre-ordering sometime this morning, but then when I saw dukefett's post from this afternoon, it left me wondering if it became available again at some point throughout the day.

When did you pre-order? I've checked the site on and off today since about 9am CST and it just keeps saying "Get in-stock alert."
It was up for a while, at least as of late yesterday. Probably sold out when it started getting more attention on social media.

It’ll probably return, and I imagine some people will cancel once there’s an official announcement since some only ordered because of FOMO.

It’ll also most likely be available for pre-order on NECA’s online store for a short time. They’ve been consistent about that.

Either way, I’d keep an eye on their Twitter.

It was up for a while, at least as of late yesterday. Probably sold out when it started getting more attention on social media.

It’ll probably return, and I imagine some people will cancel once there’s an official announcement since some only ordered because of FOMO.

It’ll also most likely be available for pre-order on NECA’s online store for a short time. They’ve been consistent about that.

Either way, I’d keep an eye on their Twitter.
Thanks for the additional insights; it makes sense that I'll have another shot. That said, I was indeed trying to grab a spot as early as possible, as I accidentally missed a few preorders in 2020 and didn't want to repeat that mistake.

Was there any pictures of the Casey/ April farm pack ..I couldn’t find any :dunno

Aww..who am I kidding..if it’s a Walmart exclusive I’ll never see it in stores :slap

I received Bebop and Rocksteady in the mail yesterday. Really cool figures.

Be extra careful about the joints, they're extremely tight.

This is not a drill! (And it's not a pre-order either)
We will be stocking thenecastore.com with a limited supply of Ultimate Mondo Gecko and Ultimate Muckman this Wednesday 7/28 at 1pm ET.

We will have both Domestic and International listings
(PLEASE CLICK THE CORRECT LISTING)

*These items will begin shipping shortly after order window has closed, and will be available in Target stores in the coming weeks. First come first serve*

#turtletuesday
#tmnt

Also confirmation that toon April and Casey will be returning. What a relief and great news for a lot of folks missing them in their collection. Excited to finally get them.

Today is the last day to order the Cartoon Turtles in Disguise set from them.
I will be on the fence for these till literally the last few minutes!!! :lol

I don't care about all the disguise crap and accessories (other than hands, weapons and expressions, the rest would go on ebay). I just want the 4 darker green Turtles. But I don't really like the new larger noggins or expressions on them compared to the previous versions.

I already have the original Leo & Shredder 2 pack, but I passed on the other 3 as I didn't want the other characters. Was always hoping they would re-release them, but I didn't want them in the lime green reissues... But Something tells me they won't go back to those original smaller head sculpts.

And also having to pay $150 (w/tax & shipping) upfront without even an inkling as to when these things will ship is a bit annoying as well. Even with like $400 sitting in my paypal account for dumb stuff. I am not a fan of how Neca does things...

I don't care about all the disguise crap and accessories (other than hands, weapons and expressions, the rest would go on ebay). I just want the 4 darker green Turtles. But I don't really like the new larger noggins or expressions on them compared to the previous versions.

I already have the original Leo & Shredder 2 pack, but I passed on the other 3 as I didn't want the other characters. Was always hoping they would re-release them, but I didn't want them in the lime green reissues... But Something tells me they won't go back to those original smaller head sculpts.

And also having to pay $150 (w/tax & shipping) upfront without even an inkling as to when these things will ship is a bit annoying as well. Even with like $400 sitting in my paypal account for dumb stuff. I am not a fan of how Neca does things...

Haha same, I have the Figuarts Turtles and they've been my go-to turtles but I do like all the crazy accessories this comes with. Paying up front sucks, but it's 100% here to stay if even Hasbro and Mattel are getting consumers to do it. I have like $400 worth of NECA preorders.

There will always be more Turtles in some form if you pass on the set.

NECA's current system is far from ideal, but I've been okay with it knowing they're operating under the very strict confines of their licensing agreement through Playmates.

If this is the only way to get these figures, then so be it. It's been great that they can even offer pre-orders for their figures at all. And I am continually impressed by just how much love they pour into this line.

Not everything is perfect, but heck, I didn't even start out as a TMNT fan. The collection started for my wife who is, and I became a fan through the figures.

Paying the full amount up front without an ETA is not pleasant, but it's better than not knowing if you'll see it on the shelves or paying a scalper.

It can take a while for delivery, but they've so far delivered everything we've ordered. And as mikedanger said it's best to take a set it and forget it approach. We just see it as a nice surprise when a set finally shows up.

Last edited:
Got Gecko and Muckman earlier. Site was pain to go through on iPhone. Finally got shipment notice for Bebop/Rocksteady and Slash/Leatherhead too 🍾

Got Gecko and Muckman earlier. Site was pain to go through on iPhone. Finally got shipment notice for Bebop/Rocksteady and Slash/Leatherhead too 🍾
Grabbed those two as well, and yeah I had to use chrome to even be able to add them to cart on my iPhone. I decided to skip both the disguise turtles and the SDCC news sets, and knowing NECA I would expect them to do 2-pack releases of the news crew later on anyway. Plus, I could not care less about that version of April or all the news camera stuff that will just join my other drawers overflowing with NECA TMNT accessories at this point.

Back