THUNDERCATS from Hard Hero!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how do Hard Hero products do on the secondary market... just wondering if this is the kind of piece I should buy now, or wait for a deal a few months after its released?

So how do Hard Hero products do on the secondary market... just wondering if this is the kind of piece I should buy now, or wait for a deal a few months after its released?
They hold their value really well, they don't exactly skyrocket or plummet in price, just sorta hang at the original selling price.

A few pieces did go up, but not many and very few sell for below retail, AFX will be your best bet so far.

I have never owned anything from HH, how are their products? Paint wise.
They are great, I have several of their Transformers busts and the Optimus Prime & Megatron statues and the paint is top notch. The Marvel stuff was awesome as well, but I had to avoid that like the plague, I collect too much other ^^^^ to have gotten into that line. :D

Thanks Ill... and now if you could also answer Kings question :lol
I'm on it GB. :D

They are great, I have several of their Transformers busts and the Optimus Prime & Megatron statues and the paint is top notch. The Marvel stuff was awesome as well, but I had to avoid that like the plague, I collect too much other ^^^^ to have gotten into that line. :D

I'm on it GB. :D

Awesome!

Thnx Ill.

I hate to jump into ANOTHER line of collectibles, but I cant pass up the awesomeness of Thundercats!!!

Hope Panthro is next!

Back