Thunder Toys 1/6 Alien Host - Spider-Man 3 Venom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aragen

Super Freak
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1686897654677.png
There's also a diorama available for him. For some dumb reason, I can't post the pics.

Attachments

• FytwrmXaIAAVUl-.jpg
    FytwrmXaIAAVUl-.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 0
  • FytwrmVaUAEX-Zx.jpg
    FytwrmVaUAEX-Zx.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 0
  • FytwrmYaIAANJNs.jpg
    FytwrmYaIAANJNs.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 0
Awesome. I used to be annoyed that he looked puny in SM3, but after seeing Tom Hardy Venom look perfect but act like a goofball, Topher Venom is actually way closer in personality to comic Venom. I love Venom in general and Raimi's trilogy, so definitley getting this. He'll look great with Hot Toys Venom and Carnage

Looks decent! I loved SM-3 when I saw it in the cinema, and I still do even upon a rewatch after so much time. I think this’ll go good with the NWH Spidey.

I'm so hyped but at the same time I want them to change the sculpt just a bit, I can overlook the costume inaccuracies but please if there's any chance this company listens, please alter the sculpt just a little and for me it will be perfect.
article_main_8fro0k061aerwbbh.jpg

I'm impressed. This might be the best take on the Raimi Venom I've seen from any company, third party or licensed.

The Topher Grace portrait needs work, but let's be honest, who's going to display him with that?

I'm so hyped but at the same time I want them to change the sculpt just a bit, I can overlook the costume inaccuracies but please if there's any chance this company listens, please alter the sculpt just a little and for me it will be perfect.View attachment 645578
Im in the same boat. I want to like the figure, im one of the very few that actually thinks this design of Venom is one of the best ones, but the head sculpt isn't quite there. Also get rid of the damn tongue

Im in the same boat. I want to like the figure, im one of the very few that actually thinks this design of Venom is one of the best ones, but the head sculpt isn't quite there. Also get rid of the damn tongue
Yeah... I actually held off just because of the sculpt. I was so excited when I saw it but the sculpt is nothing like Raimi Venom makes no sense to throw money like that... And you're right, get rid of that huge ass tongue!!

Aaand seeing the promo picks from the red and blue suit spidey from them and compared to the released product is just... horrible

336502-7663BED9-B750-4926-9EC3-F20F0CF45E41 (1).jpeg
16_scale_variant_spider_figure_1656741340_7f7548e0_progressive.jpg

For what it's suppose to be I think it came out well. The exposed face is soft, but okay. I was so excited to see Venom on the big screen and was quickly disappointed upon seeing him.

Back