Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got him IMG_20210112_161132.jpgIMG_20210112_154444.jpgIMG_20210112_154037.jpg

FOTY for me...just amazing in hand. The accessories are great too! (ok not having a base was meh...but I ordered one from Adam...and BAM Epic!)

FOTY for me...just amazing in hand. The accessories are great too! (ok not having a base was meh...but I ordered one from Adam...and BAM Epic!)

Same for me as well.

If youre looking to build a 80s action movie shelf this one is a must have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine today. Great figure. My head is extremely hard to put back on once I got it off to install the necklace. Beast of a figure. The body is a little fragile with it being a muscle body and the hand pegs are soooooo damn fat. Wish they would fix that. Otherwise it is a brilliant figure. Accessories are great. Can't wait to get him on the shelf next to Arnie from Predator.

The EB had great paint and the accessories were top-notch, I agree. But there's no way to misrepresent the torso being too narrow and the arms too lanky. It's not at all accurate to the way Sly looked in the film, even relaxed.

Here's a photo I took of my EB when I still had it.

IMG-5721.jpg

I tucked in the shoulder joints, hiked up the pants to the belly button to make the torso appear less narrow, and most importantly, I didn't photograph it from the front because the arms just don't have the proper girth head-on. Call the first photo I shared unfair. But that's what the arms look like when you're not trying to hide them with lighting, angles, or other tricks. You could shorten them and they'd still be too narrow.

While it remains a fine overall package, that's not what I'm talking about here. The body just isn't Sly's. The secondary details - the veins and scars on the chest - are present. The primary forms - the proportions on which those details are built - are not.

Hi, I'm new for the forum, but we're going to be fair with the users and tell the truth. To take so long in a collecting forum you have no idea what you are talking about, to start the sculpid is perfect and the arms are not long, the only difference is the threezero has the body something more toned, it is not compable the quality of An eBay enter to this figure, to begin with you know that the figures of Hotys like John Matrix did not crack the rubber is stronger and repels the dust, right? because the Rambo figure of threezero was rated the rubber, do not repel the dust and it is soft rubber that peels, so I would not put the scream in heaven with this figure and less I would dare to say that it is better than that of enterbay or Sculpted or in quality, first that you have many shortcomings in detail like hair ribbon on behind, boots and pants. I do not like rubber figures by removing few cases.

There are already several cases of people who have the Rambo threezero if they are beginning to peel the rubber and quartence, it is very poor quality and the torso dances, visually very beautiful but nothing more, although normal the enterbay costs almost a thousand dollars and the other Figure 200.:

When whips head a couple of times The area of the Neck That is Rubber and Shoulders Will Break, some like Mike Tyson can be replaced the body or even Arnold, but it is not the case of Rambo because it is A very specific body.

wink1:

Back