Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the kind words guys. Yeah I painted the nips (lol) and lightened up the scars a bit. I weathered the pants and boots with a tamiya weather kit.

As far as comparisons to the Enterbay figure, both definitely have their pros and cons. I think the threezero overall is the better figure. They did a better job on the likeness and physique, although I think the nose shape on the EB looks more accurate to Stallone. I appreciate EB going all out with the real metal/wood weapons, while the accessories with the threezero figure look nice, they feel a bit cheap. The lack of a base is a real head scratcher too. :lol

I sent Threezero a fruit basket. That’s why they didn’t include a stand.

Have you already been sent the Rambo from Popcultcha ?? I have paid but I have no news yet .....

Have you already been sent the Rambo from Popcultcha ?? I have paid but I have no news yet .....

I didn't hear anything further until I got shipping confirmation this afternoon, so that was two full days after I was invoiced and made (immediate) payment.

r111.jpg

r211.jpg

r311.jpg

r411.jpg

r511.jpg

r610.jpg

r710.jpg

r810.jpg

r910.jpg

r1010.jpg

r1110.jpg

r1210.jpg

r1310.jpg

r1410.jpg

r1510.jpg

r1610.jpg

r1710.jpg

r1810.jpg

r1910.jpg

r2010.jpg

r2110.jpg

r2210.jpg

Are those who are getting this guy feeling pretty confident that the arms won't deteriorate over time?

Are those who are getting this guy feeling pretty confident that the arms won't deteriorate over time?

Its hard to tell. I kept the arm bent on mine for a few days to see if there was a crease, so far so good. Seamless arms always worry me though. Time will tell.

Amazing pics! I still haven't opened mine up yet. Is there any concern of the tank top or jacket staining the body?

They actually kept the tank top and jacket off the figure in a separate compartment in the packaging. The waist is also wrapped with plastic so he should be able to store for awhile without staining the body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think eventually they will because nothing lasts forever but i don't think it will be anytime soon. I've had their walking dead Daryl figure for awhile now, it's always in pretty dynamic poses with the arms bent and no problems or damage.

Great photos Pizza! You always do a great job with posing and taking crystal clear photos--thank you.

I think any rubber armed figure that is bent will eventually deteriorate over time--especially if you live in very humid area and keep you figures in an-unstable environment.

I would give the jacket and undershirt a quick warm water rinse prior to placement on the body (remove the pants and do the same) one can not be too careful.

Back