1/6 Threezero: Halloween VI Michael Myers 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called Sideshow, They said they are hoping to get it this week. Now, they are supposedly mixed in with other product and it takes time to separate.

This has reached ridiculous levels with Sideshow. I'm a day away from two weeks ago that my final payment was made on this figure. I know I'm not the only one.

Sideshow needs to do something to make this right for those of us who have paid in full. Free shipping, a coupon, damn something other than an oopsie email.

Last edited:
This has reached ridiculous levels with Sideshow. I'm a day away from two weeks ago that my final payment was made on this figure. I know I'm not the only one.

Sideshow needs to do something to make this right for those of us who have paid in full. Free shipping, a coupon, damn something other than an oopsie email.

I mean it makes no sense when a figure they create ships from an online store not named Sideshow Collectibles before it does from Sideshow Collectibles.

Clown shoes.
Sideshow did not make this figure. Threezero did.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I called Sideshow, They said they are hoping to get it this week. Now, they are supposedly mixed in with other product and it takes time to separate.

"Hoping" for this week? And, my company deals with shipping containers and product case boxes...and unless they had a shipment of 5 different figures and someone unboxed them all, pulled the figures apart and threw them all into one huge pile, I don't understand how they take time to "separate".

I posted a copy of a chat I had with Sideshow a few pages back. Some said I need to get over it, some agreed. Point is, over the last two weeks, I have had conversations with 3 different reps. All three had a different story. I do not see how BBTS, EE and others already have their stock and have shipped, while sideshow does not even have theirs. I know things happen, but o many people on here have been told to many stories. Just be honest and there would be no problem. I think going forward, People should speak with their wallets, me included.

Display is set.....what's missing? Sideshow...can you take a guess? lol

IMG_0265.JPG

I need the pumpkin where did you get it if you don't mind me asking

I searched 1" pumpkins on eBay and found a 6 pack of those. All different styles.

Also, NOTHING from SS......WTF is actually going on? Because I'm not buying the "sorting" excuse anymore.

I just received my Michael Myers today. I had preordered mine from BBT. The price was cheaper than sideshow. When I get home will be checking it out..

Back