1/6 Threezero: Halloween VI Michael Myers 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked to them yesterday...there was an unexpected delay at the port. They said they should still get them in this week.

They told me the same thing. They said they were receiving them yesterday, processing and should go out today. Batman suicide squad should ship out Wednesday.

I am going to post an exchange I had with chat on sideshow. I have never done this, I am doing so to show, what I feel is a change in direction or attitude toward Collectors. Mods, feel free to delete if need be.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
I am going to post an exchange I had with chat on sideshow. I have never done this, I am doing so to show, what I feel is a change in direction or attitude toward Collectors. Mods, feel free to delete if need be.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Man what a baby. Just chill out dude, my god. Stuff happens, it's called life.

Added a fat suit to my H6 to give that Wilbur look. Still gotta add some padding to the thighs and back.
78b555fc01e58aaba3006926108f6e8c.jpg
b7be4bc6ba79dc6a90001e43f61b6d87.jpg
50ab0729af0754d3064ec224e67b347c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't think it's fair to beat them up about it to be honest. Do I want it like yesterday, yeah for sure. But things happen. I personally don't care when they charge my card in relation to shipping. I know they will get it out to me when it's possible for them to do so.

Not so, it is all about attitude and fairness, I don't care if it is late. If you don't like my posting, you don't have to comment, unless you are trying to instigate something. A lot of collectors on this forum have had worse happen and would appreciate the post. if not mods can delete.

Man I would hate to have to deal with impatient toy collectors. They'll get your figure to you as soon as they can. My last payment was charged, and I'm still waiting just like you. Sometimes things happen that they have no control over.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hey psycho ive been looking to do something similar with mine. Possibly my rzh2 figure as well. What do you use?

Man I would hate to have to deal with impatient toy collectors. They'll get your figure to you as soon as they can. My last payment was charged, and I'm still waiting just like you. Sometimes things happen that they have no control over.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Exactly my point. I cant believe some people.

I made the back curve a bit extreme in this pic but I have fixed it. Just need to take a pic of it.
2657a522946e01cb7fdcfcd2d5c610be.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Normally, I would agree with you, but for several years now Sideshow has had the bad habit of charging for an item before they had it in hand. One was at least a week for me in the past. Not a huge deal for a one time occurrence, but it's SOP now. Until they can gaurantee they have the items and that they weren't damaged in shipping, they shouldn't be charging people- especially if they contacted them with an 'early arrival processing' option.

Is it me or do the hands on this figure seem overly burned? Like beyond even Freddy level? That said this figure still looks great!

Just got him in.love it.only complaint is his loose right bicep swivel.
ea9fbd38ddbe1c9f066d1be2668661dd.jpg
c043947e43fe34e6b5f28c0c9ac43358.jpg
4dde053fddaa4d06b4b67358c1af505c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back