ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't pay more than $160 for Tyrion or $180 for Ned, but they're kind of hard to find cheap nowadays. Maybe BBTS will put them back up for pre-order again since they did that with Jon. Doubtful though.

Thanks a lot

What would be a good price for picking up tyrion and Ned? I got jon for 120 since it was on sale but missed the previous figures.

I was able to pick up Ned from Hastings/Tradesmart for $107 recently with the going out of business sale. Maybe you have one around you to check at.

I think if you wait it out you could find a Tyrion for maybe $130 on Ebay.

I was able to pick up Ned from Hastings/Tradesmart for $107 recently with the going out of business sale. Maybe you have one around you to check at.

I think if you wait it out you could find a Tyrion for maybe $130 on Ebay.

Thank you, unfortunately I'm in nj so no hastings :(

jra81984 has a Tyrion for sale for $160 shipped in the Marketplace. I was eyeing that one, but I managed to get him for $125 on ebay a few weeks ago instead.

I'm thinking of maybe trying to make a couple guys from the Night's Watch. You think this face if updated with a beard, hair flair and new paint could pass for a Grenn? I need to Karl from Gin Alley and Pip also. There just aren't enough GOT figures for my liking.

s-l500_zpscpyrruo7.jpg

Grenn_profile_zpsouqyirod.jpg

I'm thinking of maybe trying to make a couple guys from the Night's Watch. You think this face if updated with a beard, hair flair and new paint could pass for a Grenn? I need to Karl from Gin Alley and Pip also. There just aren't enough GOT figures for my liking.

s-l500_zpscpyrruo7.jpg

Grenn_profile_zpsouqyirod.jpg

https://www.d-artstudios.com/furcloak.php
I got one of these cloaks when I did a custom Jon a while back. Would be a great addition to your customs.

If Ramsey were the only GoT character to ever be produced in 1/6, I'd go without any 1/6 GoT figures. :) Good luck with the run, but it doesn't seem like there are many biting on that one.

'Game of Thrones' Will End With Season 8

Like 7 epidodes in 7 and 6 in season 8, SUCK! I know this has to end I just wish it didn't have to. Maybe they will start work on some prequel show or some other happenings in the land of Thrones. Greatest show ever.

The Battle of the Bastards was one of the best episodes of tv I've ever seen (along with Christopher and Pauline getting lost in the woods).

I watched the whole series over the last month. Outstanding show. It definitely hooked me.

:exactly: I only got into GoT quite recently - despite everyone telling me for ages that I should watch it etc etc, I wasn't sure whether I'd actually like it or not. While I was going through a bad spell at work, my mum got the series 1 box set as she thought it 'might cheer me up' :lol...two episodes in and I was totally hooked...and then watched the rest of the series over the following few weeks....don't know why it took me so long now!!!

The Battle of the Bastards was one of the best episodes of tv I've ever seen (along with Christopher and Pauline getting lost in the woods).

:exactly: :goodpost: Love the episode!! :rock

He is, but he doesn't really do much work for the show anymore.

Yep, there is enough source material there for anyone to work with. There are so many ways they could go.

I personally would love a show about the Night's Watch and that's really about it. Maybe some other stuff here and there but that's usually my favorite part of the show.

I was sad to see Jon leaving(and with Sam at the Citadel) cause they will pretty much be out of sight in the next 2 seasons I'm guessing. Unless there is some story arc with the Walkers trying to cross the wall.

He is, but he doesn't really do much work for the show anymore.

The show has to "sort of" follow the larger arc(s) of the book series, despite changing innumerable details. Having progressed beyond the published books is a problem. The fact the 6th book isn't out yet is an even bigger problem. And there's only one more book "planned" after that right? How long will it take to write? The show is simply out of source material and for whatever reason (I don't follow production news) they've always tied seasons to books and despite the ludicrous popularity of the show it doesn't seem like that's going to change. Next season can be thought of as an expanded season split over two years. Something popularized by AMC.

The show has to "sort of" follow the larger arc(s) of the book series, despite changing innumerable details. Having progressed beyond the published books is a problem. The fact the 6th book isn't out yet is an even bigger problem. And there's only one more book "planned" after that right? How long will it take to write? The show is simply out of source material and for whatever reason (I don't follow production news) they've always tied seasons to books and despite the ludicrous popularity of the show it doesn't seem like that's going to change. Next season can be thought of as an expanded season split over two years. Something popularized by AMC.

Martin gave the show-runners the major plot details for the sixth and seventh books already, so we should be in good shape for the last two seasons.

Back