ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that the Ramsay head is done I need to start looking for a body. Are all 12" bodies the same? I bought one from an ebay seller in Hong Kong and it was a muscle type figure for Tormund and it's huge almost taller than the GOT figures which is fine for Tormund. I am looking for a smaller figure. Do these companies make a figure who's actually like 11" tall so I can have a shorter figure in the lineup or are they all standard size?

Look for a TTM18, TTM22, or any kind of slim body. Coo Models might have some shorter bodies out by now.

Thanks! Was able to find that model from a US shipper for $16. In Says its 10" Tall and narrow shoulders. includes 2 necks 5 hands. Should work very well for Ramsay.

IMG_0092.JPG

I tried to make a Daenerys custom, but I wasn't satisfied with the head I made so that's been put on hold for now. But I worked on a Missandei alongside her for practice, and somehow she's now the better of the two...Gonna have to give Dany another go later, since Missandei isn't really a solo-type character.
20161009_215604.jpg

She looks a bit strange now without all that hair, though. Hopefully I can do that next weekend.

I tried to make a Daenerys custom, but I wasn't satisfied with the head I made so that's been put on hold for now. But I worked on a Missandei alongside her for practice, and somehow she's now the better of the two...Gonna have to give Dany another go later, since Missandei isn't really a solo-type character.
View attachment 297702

She looks a bit strange now without all that hair, though. Hopefully I can do that next weekend.

Looking good. Can't wait to see some updates.

I'm gonna try and get someone paint this head up with lighter skin tones and add a beard for my Grenn.

20161021_085958_zpsfs5idjo3.jpg

WTF is this devilry? Khaleesi at last?

15110530_1580903398602149_3573587313623950046_o.jpg

Dany's ex accessory im guessing, polystone drogon. tho this dragon looks more green, what was the greens ones name maybe its that? have that lil mcfarlae blind bag fig and love it, the green one.

Yeah. No way they'd make a 1/6 S5 or S6 dragon. And if they made anything smaller it would come with Dany I would think. Maybe this is just a Dany teaser.

Based on the pic probably a season 3 Daenerys (blue dress) with matching S3 Drogon. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but the last scene of season 3 is her looking up as the Dragons circle overhead.

Yeah, it's gotta be a Danerys teaser. (Finally!) With her exclusive being a dragon like the Jon and Ghost set.

I'm also betting the dragon in the teaser isn't nearly as big as the photo is making it seem. It would make sense for it to be around the same mass as Ghost.

I'm personally hoping it's got a wingspan of less than a 12 inches because otherwise it's going to be a problem for my Detolf-based display room.

Anyone know if someone made a Cersei / Lena Headey sculpt? Preferably with short hair? I would like to work on a Dredd Ma-Ma custom...

The dragon in the teaser pic looks to be a proto sculpt, right?

It doesn't look like a screen cap from the show. Plus the feet look like they're bent forward in the "standing" position, rather than backward in the "flying" position.

What do you guys think?

Back