ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should make Dany with all three of the baby dragons. Otherwise it would just be Drogon they would make, that is her specific dragon.

The dragon in the teaser pic looks to be a proto sculpt, right?

It doesn't look like a screen cap from the show. Plus the feet look like they're bent forward in the "standing" position, rather than backward in the "flying" position.

What do you guys think?

Yeah, the feet are flat in a standing position. I think this is going to be a straight up statue of a small dragon, no fabric wings on anything like that. It's just a question if you Dany will come with just this one or all three dragons.

Threezero just confirmed the Dragon is an animatronic and flies, controlled by Bluetooth 4.0 on a current mobile..

Threezero just confirmed the Dragon is an animatronic and flies, controlled by Bluetooth 4.0 on a current mobile..

giphy.gif

Having gotten the King Slayer last night and being pleasantly surprised with the sculpt and paint job, I have higher hopes for Dany than I did before. I really hope they go with rooted or applied hair as opposed to a massive sculpt which the Hound proto gives me hope of. It will be interesting to see how her outfit and her dragon shape up. This figure also screams for a seamless body as she always has a limb or two (or all) bare.

Nice to see one figure delivered right after a new pre-order shows up and then a new teaser right after that. I like the idea of the pace picking up on this line, we might actually get some characters before the show is over (although HBO did confirm that they are now discussing a prequel series which had been discussed internally when I was working on season 3 but then seamed to get shelved for a long time).

Has anyone had experience with returning a part of a figure to ThreeZero? There is a point of paint missing on the head sculpt of the Jaime figure I just received and they are asking me to send the head sculpt back but they didn't say anything about paying for the shipping and the address they provided is very complicated lol

I returned my Ned head for some cleaning up. Can't remember the details precisely. Pretty sure I paid postage back to them and they sorted out everything else. Very happy with the result, though I am not sure if they replaced the head, or cleaned up the stray paint.

Hope this helps.

I just saw that Daenerys is out for preorder. I considered Jaime and the Hound, but didn't end up buying either. But Dany is an instant buy.

Now I'm very glad I chose to do a Missandei custom instead of Daenerys, lol. She's close to done, I've just been dragging my feet on making a cloak. This is my first custom so I'm already seeing things that could be better, but she fits in well enough with my Jon and Tyrion. She will fit in so much better once Dany comes around, though :)

DSC_0155_500.jpg

I wish they'd give us some exclusives...would love a Lannister armored Tyrion...maybe a two pack with Lannister armored Jamie...or a three pack with Lannister armored Tywin....Ok I just jumped the shark.

Back