ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hence my point about "nothing is better" plus AcI also has the lisence, not that they are that much better of a company.

"Fine" isn't good enough for me. That lisence deserves "great" even something without the worry of likeness and human realism like the witch king turned out poorly and needed heavy mods to look half decent, the gandalf.. Not good! Poor likeness not do great paint dated looking sculpting, we will wait until it's released for final opinion but it's looking dim.

My Witch King has zero mods and looks FANTASTIC.

You guys nit pic too much. If the hair needs more blond...paint it. For the PRICE its well worth it in my opinion...That is if its around the same price as TWD.

I generally agree that people are too finnicky, but the hair is a lame issue to get wrong. It's not just a minor detail. Lannisters HAVE to be blonde, or else the entire plot of the first book (and first season of the show) falls apart. That's not being nitpicky, it's lame on 3zero's part to miss it.

So, we have to paint the figure cause the designers are too stupid to get it right?
Lol.

I generally agree that people are too finnicky, but the hair is a lame issue to get wrong. It's not just a minor detail. Lannisters HAVE to be blonde, or else the entire plot of the first book (and first season of the show) falls apart. That's not being nitpicky, it's lame on 3zero's part to miss it.

It may not be perfect but I'm buying it and I'm willing to bet you both will too. If you don't, then you could wait eons for some other co. to pick up the license
or, you could pay 300.00 easily on a commissioned custom sculpt, another 350.00 +/- for the clothing not to mention the paint which I'm guessing about 150.00. I'd say for the average GoT fan....This line is ideal regardless of the minor flaws. Again...just my opinion so please don't put my head on a spike. :lol

It may not be perfect but I'm buying it and I'm willing to bet you both will too. If you don't, then you could wait eons for some other co. to pick up the license
or, you could pay 300.00 easily on a commissioned custom sculpt, another 350.00 +/- for the clothing not to mention the paint which I'm guessing about 150.00. I'd say for the average GoT fan....This line is ideal regardless of the minor flaws. Again...just my opinion so please don't put my head on a spike. :lol

Oh I plan on buying it. I just hope they fix this one thing. I really like it otherwise. It's not a total deal breaker, just a stupid oversight.

I think the truly exciting thing about this release is now I can finally start planning my 1/6 scale Nip Tuck collection in earnest. :yess:

"...
I think they stand to do okay with the creatures, the armless zombies looked okay but the problem was it was a stupid first release from something that had an appearance in two episodes. If anything the zombie girl with the Teddy it bycicle girl would have been a better first choice just because it was from the pilot and is more iconic, but still a weak choice, even merel as the next release is super questionable you start an official walkimg dead line with armless zombies that went with Michone in two episodes and Merle? wTF?

I think we'll have to agree to disagree then. I think Michonnes pets are more iconic then both of those. They've been popular from way back. I think the comic of their and Michonnes appearance won cover of the year or something like that. Anyway, I think they're a great choice as first zombies, I'll give you its a bit odd for first release though.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I take it your a hardcore walking dead fan? That's cool and I respect the fact that hardcores might have more knowledge and surely passion on the franchise. For me I have no real knowledge of the armless zombies other than the two episodes they were in and that I found them to be kind of cheesy, definitely something that might work better in comic book form, I was happy when Michone got rid of them. I was not aware that they were popular at all.

But that definitely refers to my earlier point about the license stands to do well regardless of what they make, so that's just more of an excuse to do the more iconic characters earlier to wheel in the fans and get off to a strong start.

I'm happy to see they are doing it with Tyrion. However I could be a bit torn on this as well, maybe releasing lesser desired products first might allow them to work out some kinks on unimportant characters.

At this point we can give feedback - and hopefully threezero are thick skinned enough to take the constructive criticism and ignore the haters. Most companies tell all their people; from artists to design teams to executives, to ignore the forums or they'll just get riled up.

If people are just posting nit picking stuff that no one else can see - I definitely can see avoiding us. Just looking at the Facebook posts about Robocop - if I were threezero I'd never share anything again.

Changing the hair and eye color might really bring out the goods on this sculpt, like someone did earlier with the original prototype. Can someone give it a go with PS?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I've done the hair and made the head bigger... The eyes are too small to get to...But did change them too
game3a_zpsd8fda741.png

Attachments

• game3a.jpg
    game3a.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:
That looks fantastic. I'm still getting this fig, but if I had to nitpick, dinklages face isn't as perfect as it is in the proto. The face should have a scruffy and beat up kinda look. More wrinkles maybe. I haven't watched the show since last year, so maybe I'm wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back