ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Game of Thrones? ?????

There's so many great GoT characters. This line could last a couple years if not longer if the license is granted. I wonder what other licenses ThreeZero is interested in?

Sheesh, I'm going to need a better paying job!! :slap :panic: :lol

who said the outfits weren't interesting???

if anything the outfits would make up for uninteresting characters haha. Jon, Ned, Tyrion, Dani, Jaime, Tywin, and Robb would literally all be must buys for me.

each one of those characters has an incredibly complex unique outfit, and would make for an amazing display

Robb-Stark-robb-stark-34106840-1200-1180.jpg

Ser-Jaime-Lannister-game-of-thrones-17834629-1600-1200.jpg

tywin-lannister-1024.jpg

Tyrion-Lannister-tyrion-lannister-35694577-2832-4240.jpg

Eddard_1x01.jpg

Daenerys-Targaryen-daenerys-targaryen-34106854-1400-2100.jpg

who said the outfits weren't interesting???

if anything the outfits would make up for uninteresting characters haha. Jon, Ned, Tyrion, Dani, Jaime, Tywin, and Robb would literally all be must buys for me.

each one of those characters has an incredibly complex unique outfit, and would make for an amazing display

Robb-Stark-robb-stark-34106840-1200-1180.jpg

Ser-Jaime-Lannister-game-of-thrones-17834629-1600-1200.jpg

tywin-lannister-1024.jpg

Tyrion-Lannister-tyrion-lannister-35694577-2832-4240.jpg

Eddard_1x01.jpg

Daenerys-Targaryen-daenerys-targaryen-34106854-1400-2100.jpg

:exactly:

I hope threezero can do the king's justice by the more intricate costumes in 1/6th scale.

There's so many great GoT characters. This line could last a couple years if not longer if the license is granted. I wonder what other licenses ThreeZero is interested in?

Sheesh, I'm going to need a better paying job!! :slap :panic: :lol

It could. I'd go for Robb in his battle armor too.

I think Jon Snow would be a hard sell for me, honestly.

GoT is my favorite TV series in many, many years and subject to quality and pricing I'd be open to buying whoever was made.

Well slap me in the face and call me Joffrey....this is great news!

Tyrion_slaps_Joffrey.gif

Brilliant news indeed!
I doubt I will get into the line, but it is awesome that these are getting made.

I was like "durrrr? ThreeZero" but will hold off any negative comments until I see the item

JK Hopefully I am pleasantly surprised.

I am a big fan of this show and really want a 1/6 Little Person.

The scale variety will make this line tricky. Tyrion - Arya - Sansa - Joffrey - Khaleesi - Khal Drogo. The potential is mind boggling given the number of characters.

I'm not too familiar with ThreeZero's other lines, but don't they usually do specific bodies for each figure?

And Lena Headey wore interesting costumes on SCC? :dunno

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

No because I like SCC a lot more than GOT which keeps dragging along.
Yes the majority of the costumes (especially the armor) on GOT are uninteresting and look like the rejected designs for some historical medieval drama. They have a strange fantasy world with odd seasonal patterns, a vast strange fictional history, people and lands that never existed and they give them boring unimaginative medieval armor. LOTR & The Hobbit has far better costume design and I'd rather spend my money there.
The only characters that look interesting are Drogo and Brienne, I would consider buying them, but stupid looking parade helmets, furs, and medieval dresses don't do anything for me.

Wow!!!
So far, I collect only super heroes on 1/6th scale... but GOT?!?! Definitly an exception here!

The GoT costumes are pretty elaborate especially armor. THREEZERO is selling the TWD for 130.00 but they are wearing regular street clothes. I wonder what kind of prices we will be looking at for the GoT figures? I'm guessing much more than TWD figures...right?

No because I like SCC a lot more than GOT which keeps dragging along.
Yes the majority of the costumes (especially the armor) on GOT are uninteresting and look like the rejected designs for some historical medieval drama. They have a strange fantasy world with odd seasonal patterns, a vast strange fictional history, people and lands that never existed and they give them boring unimaginative medieval armor. LOTR & The Hobbit has far better costume design and I'd rather spend my money there.
The only characters that look interesting are Drogo and Brienne, I would consider buying them, but stupid looking parade helmets, furs, and medieval dresses don't do anything for me.

Did you know one of the embroidered fabrics used in Joffreys costume is the same fabric used on Jack Sparrow's vest in On Stranger Tides?

Back