ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Game of Thrones? ?????

This one looks like the back of Joffrey's head. Its too blond to be Daryl.

25so8ci.jpg

That's just an unpainted head. Pretty sure its just Daryl. I think the only GoT figures in that pic are the Imp and Ned. The license hasn't even been officially announced yet. No way they've already got a Joffery in the works when Rick Grimes is just a head and that license was announced 6 months ago.

Those gas masks aren't even remotely close to the ones used on the show. So I don't think the armored zombies are in the work just yet.

But good eye on the Governor's vest. I thought you were just looking at Daryl's vest at first, but there is a second vest under Daryl's and it seems to have that patch on the upper right side like the Governor had. :clap

It was a hopeful guess I suppose. They are gas masks though right? I am seeing that correctly?

That's the Gentle Giant/Dark Horse throne. It's a beauty! In person it's massive. (And crazy heavy.)

Though I think it's a smidge under 1/6 scale. I'm not exactly sure what scale it's in, but it does seem a bit smaller. Maybe 1/7?

At any rate, it's close enough for display purposes!

(I've got the little 7-inch version and it's pretty fantastic!)

So does anyone know who that figure in the upper right corner is with the sleeveless red jacket?

So does anyone know who that figure in the upper right corner is with the sleeveless red jacket?

That's pretty much the only one that I didn't know. I thought it could possibly be Carol or Andrea from The Walking Dead, but really I can't confirm it with any stills from the show.

As much as I like GOT, I don't think I'd buy any figures from it, the costumes on the show aren't that interesting.
I would however love a Lena Headey sculpt to use as Sarah Conner though. :D

That's the Gentle Giant/Dark Horse throne. It's a beauty! In person it's massive. (And crazy heavy.)

Though I think it's a smidge under 1/6 scale. I'm not exactly sure what scale it's in, but it does seem a bit smaller. Maybe 1/7?

At any rate, it's close enough for display purposes!

(I've got the little 7-inch version and it's pretty fantastic!)

Ah HAH - time to post this pic again (since it got no reaction in the original thread...)

throne.jpg

Probably one of my most anticipated licenses, cannot wait, need a Hound ASAP. :clap

As much as I like GOT, I don't think I'd buy any figures from it, the costumes on the show aren't that interesting.
I would however love a Lena Headey sculpt to use as Sarah Conner though. :D

And Lena Headey wore interesting costumes on SCC? :dunno

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

And Lena Headey wore interesting costumes one SCC? :dunno

No interesting outfits on GoT? Smelling troll in the area. :lol

Sandor_1x01.png

Must be just me, I think this would be one of the coolest figures ever.

No interesting outfits on GoT? Smelling troll in the area. :lol

Sandor_1x01.png

Must be just me, I think this would be one of the coolest figures ever.

ThreeZero HAS to make Sandor Clegane and his hound helmet! I agree ...A must have!

The Hound would look awesome. Wait till we see the Mountain next season. :D

I forgot one other must have, King Robert. I loved Addey as Robert.

It would be great to figure of a young Robert during the rebellion. That big antlered helm and massive warhammer. :rock

Back