ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Game of Thrones? ?????

What's wrong with that? We've been begging for TWD teasers for months and finally got one today with a potential huge added bonus.

Cause like another member said the company sucks.

no way?!! AWESOME so AWESOME!!!!!

I want Ned,Tyrion, Tywin and the Hound.

Sheriff Rick and Well Walker can eat a **** for all I care if this announcement I true.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Cause like another member said the company sucks.

bahhh threezero has been in the 1/6 game forever now, really. long before there was a 3A. they know what they are doin and in no way suck at all IMO. :nana:

why do you think they suck?

I want Ned,Tyrion, Tywin and the Hound.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

also white walker and jon snow with ghost! plssssss

oooooo white walker with the soft pvc style bod/torso like the walker pets would be sick!

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

So much ThreeZero TWD hate. If you think TWD likenesses suck what makes you think GoT sculpts will be any better?

I'm in for both...Regardless.

bahhh threezero has been in the 1/6 game forever now, really. long before there was a 3A. they know what they are doin and in no way suck at all IMO. :nana:

why do you think they suck?

Is there something about their past products that I don't know about? I know the Merle sculpt looked like poo but it's being revised. Besides, these?

1471793_763088363716994_921621807_n.jpg

Look awesome.

Oh, and that body looks like it may be Tyrions, not Neds. Look how short the arms look and it looks like the legs end right before the bottom of the picture is cut off. Plus, it looks more like one of Tyrions outfits.

I was able to spot a possible 8 (maybe 9) upcoming figures for The Walking Dead and The Game of Thrones.

https://www.actionfigurefury.com/ne...the-walking-dead-and-game-of-thrones-figures/

Those gas masks aren't even remotely close to the ones used on the show. So I don't think the armored zombies are in the work just yet.

But good eye on the Governor's vest. I thought you were just looking at Daryl's vest at first, but there is a second vest under Daryl's and it seems to have that patch on the upper right side like the Governor had. :clap

Those gas masks aren't even remotely close to the ones used on the show. So I don't think the armored zombies are in the work just yet.

But good eye on the Governor's vest. I thought you were just looking at Daryl's vest at first, but there is a second vest under Daryl's and it seems to have that patch on the upper right side like the Governor had. :clap

This one looks like the back of Joffrey's head. Its too blond to be Daryl.

25so8ci.jpg

Last edited:

The Lannisters send their regards.... to my wallet.

The list of characters I would buy is too long to list, so let's just say I'm in for any and everyone they make. My only concern is their human sculpts. What I've seen so far hasn't knocked my socks off, but if they improve the Merle sculpt and can at least match what SS is doing nowadays, we should be good.

One looks like a Joffrey head. Its too blond to be Daryl.

25so8ci.jpg

That one in the middle of the two bodies could be Joffrey. Also, is that unpainted cast under the walker body Jamie?

I'd like two versions of Lord Tywin. One in his Hand of the King/Kings Landing get up.

Tywin1_zpsaaad7979.jpg

And an armored version.

Tywin3_zps21d10167.png

How great would that armor look in 1/6.

The Lannisters send their regards.... to my wallet.

The list of characters I would buy is too long to list, so let's just say I'm in for any and everyone they make. My only concern is their human sculpts. What I've seen so far hasn't knocked my socks off, but if they improve the Merle sculpt and can at least match what SS is doing nowadays, we should be good.

That one in the middle of the two bodies could be Joffrey. Also, is that unpainted cast under the walker body Jamie?

Originally I just thought it was another Rick sculpt but now that you mention it it looks like haggard prisoner Jamie. An odd choice for their first Jamie. It's too hard to tell though.

Back