ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, I think Jorah looks great! (despite the large head)...

I also think Arya looks very good. The outfit looks amazing. The head is a little soft, like an angry baby, but I still see her in there. And she has a great stern expression, ready to slit Littlefinger's throat.

I think Arya looks like Maisie Williams, but the lighting is bad on those 2 pictures. Makes it look like she has a tan lol

I think Arya looks like Maisie Williams, but the lighting is bad on those 2 pictures. Makes it look like she has a tan lol
That's true, these aren't great pics. It's just by this point I assume these figures will need work.lol

Too bad they can't do a Tyrion Season 7 every time. They really did smash it out of the park with that one. Just a killer figure.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

That's true, these aren't great pics. It's just by this point I assume these figures will need work.lol

Too bad they can't do a Tyrion Season 7 every time. They really did smash it out of the park with that one. Just a killer figure.

I would agree that Tyrion has to be their best GOT figure, it is on the level of a well done HT release.

I have to buy Arya, just too important a character and look for her. And she is a Stark.

Ordered Tormund as my first GOT figure, still sour about the ending but the first 6 seasons were great at least.

I bought the Nut Pizs Jon Snow sculpt a while ago but never ended up picking up Jon, so I guess I need to go get him.

The Jorah looks tempting.
I'd be in for S8 Dany, if they headsculpt was decent enough.
Then Robb Stark would be a must, since that was peak GOT.

I agree, I think Jorah looks great! (despite the large head)...

I also think Arya looks very good. The outfit looks amazing. The head is a little soft, like an angry baby, but I still see her in there. And she has a great stern expression, ready to slit Littlefinger's throat.

Nothing to add. I agree with all that Wor-Gar pointed out.

:duff

I have to say with the exception of that new Dani cash-grab, ThreeZero has really been pumping out some nice figures -- Tyrion v2, Jon v2, Bran, now Tormund and Arya with Jorah looking very promising as well.

I'm so happy they have stayed with GoT despite the complaints about the last season. It is still an incredible show. I am enjoying my 2nd trip through Westeros.

Any chance the Nut Pizs guy will do an Arya headsculpt? Arya was my favorite character and would love to add her to my Jon Snow - especially since the outfit looks great.

Any chance the Nut Pizs guy will do an Arya headsculpt? Arya was my favorite character and would love to add her to my Jon Snow - especially since the outfit looks great.
Not sure, but I kinda doubt it.. Both sculpts for Arya are pretty solid though some people might want a repaint or something. The Jon Snow head was a fail and needed and complete overhaul. I'd like to see them give us a new Ned Stark head. As time has gone by that sculpt has only fallen more and more in my estimation. It wasn't great to begin with.

Not sure, but I kinda doubt it.. Both sculpts for Arya are pretty solid though some people might want a repaint or something. The Jon Snow head was a fail and needed and complete overhaul. I'd like to see them give us a new Ned Stark head. As time has gone by that sculpt has only fallen more and more in my estimation. It wasn't great to begin with.

I thought the Threezero sculpt had a better likeness to Jon snow than the NP headsculpt tbh.

The recent ThreeZero sculpts have been pretty good, it's the paint apps that hold them back. I doubt that guy does any more GoT sculpts this far out but you never know. I would suggest finding a good artist for a repaint if you feel it needs to be worked on. I'm doing that with Brienne right now and might considering doing it for Arya as well, depending on the next pictures that surface.

I thought the Threezero sculpt had a better likeness to Jon snow than the NP headsculpt tbh.

It just dawned on me there was a Snow V2. [emoji38] I completely forgot about that one since mine is a kitbash. Is that the one you're talking about? I was thinking about the first figure which had a pretty poor factory sculpt. People have done good things with it but still. Either way I think the NP sculpt is superior to both. But to each their own. It's one less thing for you to buy and that's a good thing. [emoji846]

The recent ThreeZero sculpts have been pretty good, it's the paint apps that hold them back. I doubt that guy does any more GoT sculpts this far out but you never know. I would suggest finding a good artist for a repaint if you feel it needs to be worked on. I'm doing that with Brienne right now and might considering doing it for Arya as well, depending on the next pictures that surface.

Yeah, the jury is still out on Arya as far paint goes. The likeness is solid though. At least we know that. I'm actually more interested in how she stack up against the new cash grab Dany as far as scale goes, etc.

It just dawned on me there was a Snow V2. [emoji38] I completely forgot about that one since mine is a kitbash. Is that the one you're talking about? I was thinking about the first figure which had a pretty poor factory sculpt. People have done good things with it but still. Either way I think the NP sculpt is superior to both. But to each their own. It's one less thing for you to buy and that's a good thing.

Yeah sorry, i was talking about Jon Snow version 2. Version 1 i thought looked really bad lol, but i'm happy with version 2. The NP headsculpt looks good, but it just doesn't look different enough for me to spend all that extra cash on it. The only problem i have with version 2 Jon is that when he's under a light he looks really pale. He looks better under natural light.

Sansa pre-orders are 20% off today at WB shop with their MEMORIAL20 code. But still $173 shipped (to California).

70205cfe6becaa90766a770fba939f60.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the video, DJ. Jorah looks great, but I still would rather have his earlier outfit from when the show was at its peak.

Ditto. I was really hoping for the armor he had with the Mormont bear sigil on the belt, big dragon pauldrons, and hint of blue scarf. I'll take ANY Jorah over NO Jorah, but for me, the other armor seemed much more iconic and distinctive to his character.

Back