ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me Brienne's has a serious, alert, duty and honor bound persona.
So if it were me I'd want her face to be serious/stern with slight frown (not angry) looking straight ahead.

As for skin color, I would match it with her hands.

This is very helpful. Definitely gives me a few ideas on what to tell them. She rarely smiled so a stern look captures the essence of the character.

I didn't send the hands with the head so I'm just going to have to leave that to chance, I guess. I should have thought of that as a reference for them, but this is my first time having a repaint done. Learning experience I guess.

Would you happen to have any idea how to tell them to paint her skin color or should I just try and find photos?

There isn't a ton you can do with paint to alter the expression of a sculpt, but they might be able to add a little bit of a brow furrow, which I think would benefit the likeness. She's usually more stern and disapproving than the neutral museum sculpt 3Z gave us.

That's kind of what I was confused about why they asked about the expression. It's a repaint, so they wouldn't be altering the sculpt at all. I can definitely ask them to try and work on the brows to help with the stern look that shadow wolf suggestion. I can definitely ask them to touch those up.

Any thoughts on skin or hair color by chance?

This is very helpful. Definitely gives me a few ideas on what to tell them. She rarely smiled so a stern look captures the essence of the character.

I didn't send the hands with the head so I'm just going to have to leave that to chance, I guess. I should have thought of that as a reference for them, but this is my first time having a repaint done. Learning experience I guess.

Would you happen to have any idea how to tell them to paint her skin color or should I just try and find photos?

That's kind of what I was confused about why they asked about the expression. It's a repaint, so they wouldn't be altering the sculpt at all. I can definitely ask them to try and work on the brows to help with the stern look that shadow wolf suggestion. I can definitely ask them to touch those up.

Any thoughts on skin or hair color by chance?

For skin color I'd match (or at least within the shade range) of the color of her hands.

That Tormund looks really great. It's a strong likeness.

And since everyone is sharing their Jon I'll go ahead and throw mine into the mix.

b0f65acf6d6065848a76271df99e7fa1.jpg
879bb1dfc795d76e4f54de099eb2693c.jpg
6306c765f88df8c387c879843e7bae50.jpg
417762a1dcfd7349294aa5997847d471.jpg
aa4360ed1e59f3318279b65792c5083b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

That's the head I need for my crow, Fiend. Nice work.
Thanks. I'm fairly happy with it. Probably my favorite GoT figure. I think I'd pick up a Wildling Snow if it was made available. Tormund, Jon and Ygritte would may a cool Wildling trinity display.

Any idea what blue dress Dany and Jaime are going for right now? I’m selling mine and I have no idea what is reasonable. eBay sold posts are anywhere from $200-400.

Any idea what blue dress Dany and Jaime are going for right now? I’m selling mine and I have no idea what is reasonable. eBay sold posts are anywhere from $200-400.

IMO if you have the Deluxe Dany you can sell it at around 500-600. Standard Dany around 300-400.

But there are too many ppl selling the Sully Dany atm

I don't know, I always look at the low end.

May 16th - Daenerys Ex sold for $107.50 with $40 shipping. As a buyer, seeing that, I wouldn't spend over $200.

I also see a lot of Jaime's going for under $225 in the SOLD auctions listing. No way in hell I'd pay anywhere near shadow_wolf prices.

I don't know, I always look at the low end.

May 16th - Daenerys Ex sold for $107.50 with $40 shipping. As a buyer, seeing that, I wouldn't spend over $200.

I also see a lot of Jaime's going for under $225 in the SOLD auctions listing. No way in hell I'd pay anywhere near shadow_wolf prices.

Sorry correcting the price I set is in Australian dolars :p

My bad.

The outfit looks fantastic! My only concern is the headsculpt looks a bit soft as usual meaning the final product will probably be off and require a new paint job to look good. Also the neck seems it might be a bit too short or the shoulder pads too high but it could just be the photos. Hopefully this isn't an issue.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The best thing about S8 was the costume design, and the outfit on that Jorah figure looks very nice

Looks like Arya has dropped, very soft looking sculpt and paint job unfortunately. Not my pic so credit to the owner. I lifted them from Facebook.

E01344ED-FCFF-4957-89CE-F52EBE40A314.jpeg

001F8354-545E-47AC-A50D-EA6C5564D4AF.jpeg

As usual the head needs a repaint. Why can't they charge us a bit more for a proper headsculpt/paint job so we don't have to spend another figure value of money to get it painted.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Great looking outfit on Jorah but I'm pretty annoyed that it isn't Robb Stark. That Arya likeness looks sadly subpar in those photos:(

I think Jorah actually looks fantastic. But you always have keep your expectations in check with this company. Arya look very good with a solid likeness but as said above it's a soft sculpt. It'll benefit from a repaint.

Back