ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if they'll get the license for the new show. I also wonder if the sudden surge in announcements for this line might be part of their strategy to try to land it.

With the line-up of figures they have already announced, they are all set for the next two years. Not sure what they might tease in 2022 for 2023.

Did I miss something? Being new to this line, I thought Arya, Sansa and Jamie were the only figures that have been announced and they're all due out this year. Are there figures they announced for 2022 already? Or is that still forthcoming?

Did I miss something? Being new to this line, I thought Arya, Sansa and Jamie were the only figures that have been announced and they're all due out this year. Are there figures they announced for 2022 already? Or is that still forthcoming?

3Z put out a video about the new Daenerys and they mention all the new figures that are in the pipeline. This is from a ways back in this thread ...

Well, Sansa is coming! Also Jorah, Robb Stark, The Mountain and Khal Drogo. And of course, the new disappointing Daenerys S5...
Link to Daenerys unboxing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNxrx6PKO54

(If you turn on the closed captioning, you can see the English subtitles.)

I used the Season 8 Jon Snow boots and gloves and belt and body. Just had to paint them black, and weather the boots a little.

All the Jons here look fantastic.

And I agree, I don't think 3Z will make Ygritte, nor would they do her justice. With the line-up of figures they have already announced, they are all set for the next two years. Not sure what they might tease in 2022 for 2023.

Thanks! I'll have to look for those, as well.

3Z put out a video about the new Daenerys and they mention all the new figures that are in the pipeline. This is from a ways back in this thread ...

(If you turn on the closed captioning, you can see the English subtitles.)

Yes, to buck underbelly you listen...

Seems like 2022 is all lined up. So any further teases likely won't be seen for another year or so considering the following TO DO list:

Tormund
Arya
Jaime
Sansa
Jorah
The Mountain
Robb
Khal Drogo
Daenerys Khaleesi

What gloves and boots did you guys use to replace the stock ones? I can definitely see the improvement.

Same as Wor-Gar I am using season 8 Jon's gloves and boots. Painted them black and weathered.

Also Season 8 Jon's belt, sword and sheath.

I believe in the show and the books it’s always had ruby/garnet eyes?

Interesting. Looked at all the pictures I could find and can't find red eyes. Must be in the books, maybe even in the pommel on the show but the lighting sure never takes advantage.

EDIT: You are correct, found this: The eyes of the wolf in the pommel of the sword are made of gemstones (garnets in the books, to look like Ghost's red eyes), and they are shiny depending on the lighting.

Last edited:
Since we're talking about customizing things here, I could actually use a little GOT custom advice from you guys and would love any feedback you might want to give me.

I sent my Brienne of Tarth head sculpt to 357partment for a repaint. I really liked her character and while the sculpt isn't entirely horrendous, it needs some help. They received it earlier this week, and have asked me a few questions but I'm honestly not sure how to answer them.

-Are there any expressions you want her to have?
-Detail the brightness of the skin, the color of the pupils and a fine expression.
-Please send us any images you want us to refer to in your painting

I've been looking for some photos of Brienne from the later seasons in which she had the armor Jamie Lannister gave her (which is what the figure is based off of) and not her Renley Baratheon armor. But I'm struggling to find pictures to send because honestly, I don't know how I'm supposed to answer the expression or skin texture questions. Pupils are easy - but the skin tone is tough. She (like Tormund) had pale skin from the constant cold in the North, but do I have them paint her like that? Do I have them go for a more natural tone to make the figure look a little nicer?

And expression, how do I even answer that?

I know this is probably a weird ask but some of you understand this stuff much better than I ever could, so I genuinely would appreciate as much feedback as you fine fellows can provide.

To me Brienne's has a serious, alert, duty and honor bound persona.
So if it were me I'd want her face to be serious/stern with slight frown (not angry) looking straight ahead.

As for skin color, I would match it with her hands.

I don't understand why anyone would even have a problem with the Brienne sculpt, it looks EXACTLY like her. It looks great.

I'll rephrase. It's not the sculpt that I don't like. It's the paint job. It's lacking and needs help, because the paint on the figure is pretty terrible. If the sculpt was terrible I wouldn't have gotten the figure.

Should have said head and not sculpt.

There isn't a ton you can do with paint to alter the expression of a sculpt, but they might be able to add a little bit of a brow furrow, which I think would benefit the likeness. She's usually more stern and disapproving than the neutral museum sculpt 3Z gave us.

Back