Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the custom season 7 Jon but will be purchasing this for sure the armour is chest part looks better also the robe is more accurate than the one I'm using. Can't wait for this ill probably swap heads from my custom and do a bloody battle of Bastards version with it. Great job Threezero and hopefully we will get Dany 2.0 as well.

I also have a custom JS but will also order this for replacement of some parts
Will go for the Battle of the Bastards look - most iconic JS in the whole Series

Why exactly was the point of bringing him back from the dead? At this rate it's been pointless.
To unite everyone to fight the NK army. No one else would have managed to get Daenerys to join them.

Then he will be the only one that can kill Daenerys.

Bran has obviously seen everything that is to happen, but he has never tried to prevent it. He knew what Dany would do and it had to happen for Cersei to be removed as Queen and for the Kingdoms of Westeros to separate and not to just be run by one ruler.

I was a fan of the theory that Jon was brought back to father a child with Daenerys that would become the prince that was promised. Dany would die during childbirth and Jon would die during the war with the NK.

I do think Jon should die in the final once he has served his purpose of being brought back. I don't think he will though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Of course as I've seen pointed out elsewhere, with how quickly Dany was able to take Kings Landing with just one dragon, she could have overthrown Cersei looooong ago and then used her three dragons and all their combined armies to defeat the Night King that way. Probably before he even reached the Wall. :D

But, I suppose the Night King had already busted through the Wall and was closing in on Winterfell, so they didn't have time to march to Kings Landing and back.

But, I suppose the Night King had already busted through the Wall and was closing in on Winterfell, so they didn't have time to march to Kings Landing and back.

They've been teleporting in the show the last 2 seasons, so time to march anywhere has been taken out of reality.

One dragon destroyed The Wall. One dragon destroyed King's Landing.

Imagine if she had used all three of her dragons? She should have left the Dothraki and Unsullied behind and flown to King's Landing and wiped out Cersei/Joffrey/whoever as soon as those dragons were old enough.

That kind of destruction is what everyone feared when they heard she had 3 dragons. Is Drogon even full grown yet? Balerion was quite a bit larger or was he just huge for a dragon, I wonder.

That middle dragon got cheated with a quick death. Pop! Pop! And Splash!

Maybe it would have been more frightening if Dani had two dragons going fire-crazy on King's Landing. Also would have helped explain why Cersei didn't just harpoon Dragon and arrow Dani to death outside the gates during that meeting. A tactic Cersei would certainly have done instead of beheading that gil, but with two dragons then it might be too risky, especially as one could have been circling high above as a guard.

Loved this piece in Deadspin where they pitched a way that could have fixed most of what everybody's mad about.

https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/a-better-way-game-of-thrones-could-have-arrived-at-this-1834720538

Makes a LOT of sense, and honestly, as a writer myself, I'm kind of shocked this approach didn't come up in the writers' room.

That would have been better.

And in that quiet before the storm moment, I'd also amp up the stakes for Dani by having the crowds cheering: Jon! Jon! (or something like that) when Dani and Jon are atop their dragons -- this biting into Dani as her fears of being usurped by her lover are beginning to come true. Then Euron's million to one shot. Then Madness.

It would have been a great escalation of "oh no" moments....

Loved this piece in Deadspin where they pitched a way that could have fixed most of what everybody's mad about.

https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/a-better-way-game-of-thrones-could-have-arrived-at-this-1834720538

Makes a LOT of sense, and honestly, as a writer myself, I'm kind of shocked this approach didn't come up in the writers' room.

I read a much condensed version of this on another website I frequent. I actually thought that poster came up with it. This would have made so much more sense.

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if a lot of people independently came up with a similar idea. It just makes so much more dramatic and emotional sense than what they ended up doing. She needed a sudden, emotional gut-punch in order to do what she did. The way they did it -- with her suffering a series of incrementally worsening losses over time -- just wouldn't make her suddenly snap like that. Yes, she's shown a proclivity towards the Dark Side all along (she's never met a personal or geopolitical problem she can't solve by setting either herself or someone else on fire) BUT she's always had complete empathy for innocent civilians. Hell, she locked her dragons in the basement for an entire season when they killed a kid. She needed a kick in that moment to do what she did. And that would have been a hell of a kick.

I would have wanted this and S7 and Dany, but after this season, I'm not collecting any more GOT stuff. Luckily, I didn't et much to begin with, because I'm just done with it. I know I'll never rewatch the show. Not interested in any of the spin offs or anything, either.

Yeah that might have been better, but ultimately I just don't think it was necessary to have her methodically killing thousands of civilians in order to show her having crossed a line.

After the bells had been rung, simply incinerating all the surrendered soldiers out of anger before decimating the Red Keep and everyone in the immediate vicinity would have been enough to make clear that she was too ruthless and unpredictable to be ruler, while at the same time feeling like an emotional reaction from her you could understand. And it would have set up a much more interesting conflict between her and Jon later on.

Oh. I think there is going to be an interesting conflict between her and Jon in the final episode! He has no choice but to kill her now. That is, unless she kills him first knowing he is the rightful heir to the throne and may want to eliminate him from the equation before more word gets out.

Back