Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why exactly was the point of bringing him back from the dead? At this rate it's been pointless.

Well they're clearly setting him up to be the new ruler of the Seven Kingdoms, after revealing he's the actual heir to the throne. I'd say that's pretty darn important. ;)

Not to mention how he helped mobilize and pull all the different armies together to defeat the White Walkers.

I cant believe TZ blew it this hard on the head again.. Otherwise everything looks wonderful. Snap up those Nutz sculpts while you can!

I don't know, looking at some closeups I'm seeing a lot more likeness than I was originally. And I like the extra detail and skin texture it has, versus the custom which looks a bit too smooth.

Game-of-Thrones-Jon-Snow-Season-8-ThreeZero-014~01~01.jpg

Looks OK, still not great -- his eyebrows tilt upward at the center when he's mopey like that, not straight across. So the emotion doesn't read natural. Brow emoting one thing, mouth emoting something else.

That said, its a very nice sculpt for ThreeZero -- one of their better ones.

By the time this is released, Nut Pizs will have their v2 Jon sculpt ready and available. :D

BTW: is it a Nut Pizs sculpt or an Eleven sculpt?

Last edited:
Looks OK, still not great -- his eyebrows tilt upward at the center when he's mopey like that, not straight across. So the emotion doesn't read natural. Brow emoting one thing, mouth emoting something else.

That said, its a very nice sculpt for ThreeZero -- one of their better ones.

By the time this is released, Nut Pizs will have their v2 Jon sculpt ready and available. :D

BTW: is it a Nut Pizs sculpt or an Eleven sculpt?

It is Nut Pizs, but eleven and OSK obviously had something to do with the manufacturing and distribution.

It’s already well out there already. In fact i would wager that it will be long gone and way more expensive on the after market by the time this figure hits the shelves!

I thought I had posted the following but apparently didn't save it:

As soon as I saw the latest set of photos of Jon 2.0, I immediately went to OneSixthKit and pre-ordered the sculpt.

The ThreeZero sculpt may turn out to be acceptable in hand but better to be safe than sorry.

As someone else mentioned, Jon 2.0 and Tyrion 2.0 will be my only representations of GoT. I just can't get into yet another line. (...although it would be cool to have one representation of each house... ugghhh...)

Given that it's Threezero, the sculpt is only gonna get worse from here. The clothing and armor look great though.

After Jon 2.0 finally comes out after the inevitable 3 or 4 delays, I'll have my 3 favorite characters. Jon, Sandor Clegane, and Tywin.

Does Threezero have removable head sculpts from the neck base to guarantee the Nut Pizs sculpt will fit? Or it is all speculation at this point.

Does Threezero have removable head sculpts from the neck base to guarantee the Nut Pizs sculpt will fit? Or it is all speculation at this point.

The Nut Pizs sculpt fits fine on Jon 1.0 (there is a YouTube video showing the swap), so hopefully TZ will do another neckless head sculpt for 2.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given that it's Threezero, the sculpt is only gonna get worse from here. The clothing and armor look great though.

After Jon 2.0 finally comes out after the inevitable 3 or 4 delays, I'll have my 3 favorite characters. Jon, Sandor Clegane, and Tywin.

Usually, but Arya was a recent anomaly that actually improved quite a lot from proto to production. Hope that can happen here.

I haven't paid much attention to previous releases, but what are the chances the fur collar on the final figure will look like what we see here?

I'm just remembering how cheap the final fur collar on Hoth Han looked compared to the proto, and was hoping the same wouldn't happen here...

Back