Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it possible that the leather deteriorates even though the figurine has been displayed in thz showcase in a room not exposed to the sun ?
Yours is beautiful 🤩 I don't know if I'll be able to have one as beautiful as yours 😅

I suggest to use Jon Snow 2.0 gloves, hands, boots, belt and sword if you are looking to upgrade him:
I use all of the above:

2021-05-20-16-59-50.jpg

2021-05-20-16-49-17.jpg

You might need to repaint the cuff,hands and boots and wheather them to match the overall look.
How did you put the head Nut pizs ?

32FC6002-A4D6-4890-A8E9-D0116E4F6402.jpeg

DE3AC111-44CD-410E-A887-119E5A02591D.jpeg

Thank you for your response 👍
But can you tell me where to take it ? I've been on eBay and I'm a little lost, there are neck connector balls but I don't know the size. Same for the neck. It would be nice if you can show me which ones to take 😅 For your Jon Snow where did you buy them?

(I hope I manage to make myself understood, I use the French to English translator)

For the rest, I changed the original pants to put one that is totally black.
I put on the belt and sword that comes from version 2.
For the gloves I will follow your advice and paint the ones from Jon's version 2 black. Same for the boots but on the other hand the system to connect them with version 1 of Jon is incompatible.
And for Ghost I modify the Mr.Z figurine by painting the eyes in red and completely repainting the original color in white.

Once all this is over, I can't wait to see the final rendering of the Jon/Fantôme duo 😃

Thank you for your response 👍
But can you tell me where to take it ? I've been on eBay and I'm a little lost, there are neck connector balls but I don't know the size. Same for the neck. It would be nice if you can show me which ones to take 😅 For your Jon Snow where did you buy them?

(I hope I manage to make myself understood, I use the French to English translator)
You can find some on eBay like this one:

Neck.png

Here I managed to put the head, thank you all for your help 😊

AC4B69B1-74C3-451E-ACE4-2217590F87A8.jpeg

CED0B41E-9EEF-476D-9B65-7D954D752704.jpeg

I replaced several parts with the Jon v2. The pants, the gloves, the belt and the sword.
And finally the Nut pizs head replaces the original one.

Last edited:
I like the wolves, but couldn't pull the trigger on any of them so far...
Some nice displays. Anyone need a nut pizs Jon head?

I ordered the larger one.

It has a scar on one side of the face, but given that Ghost had many at the end of the series, I think it should not be too big an issue.

I will let you know how it turns out to be! Expected to ship Q3 to Spain.

If any of you guys get it in the US, it's now in stock.

Back