Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CBDC6334-8319-40D5-8446-B7BD73D3DA44.jpeg

Je recherche ce modèle de Fantôme que j’ai vu sur cette photo, savez-vous où puis-je l’acheter ?

Merci pour votre réponse 🙏
Super il y a aussi le numéro 004 qui ressemble au loup de Robb Stark 😊
En espérant que Threezero nous sort une version de Robb Stark 😇

J’ai demandé des photos au vendeur avant d’acheter et les yeux sont bleu :
BA4B439B-7A75-4818-94BB-16AA8F37AA74.jpeg

BC32C21D-B5B7-409F-BF67-F2D3408A72AE.jpeg

Alors que là il ne sont pas bleu :
5550466D-62D4-4840-A090-798C633C07E2.png

1597BA56-717F-4160-B05E-2A40243B2A37.jpeg

I'm just gonna say it. Is it too much hassle to write in english? I'm Italian, and I don't write in Italian on this board...

That said, you just need a cheap fine point red marker. Just grab one on amazon. Then paint the eyes red. The blue paint beneath will make them shine, and the result will be identical to the photos you posted above.

Sorry i usually write in english 😅
Thank you for your reply 👍
I'm new to collecting 1/6 figures so I'm not used to doing custom, it could be a different model, I didn't think it had been modified.
So I have to buy a red posca pencil.
I hope it will be fine because the wolf is worth around 100€

Sorry i usually write in english 😅
Thank you for your reply 👍
I'm new to collecting 1/6 figures so I'm not used to doing custom, it could be a different model, I didn't think it had been modified.
So I have to buy a red posca pencil.
I hope it will be fine because the wolf is worth around 100€

Heads up. There are knock off wolves that go for around 15$ on ebay. Some of the "original" Mr Z are priced accordingly (100€+), but are still the knock off version. Only buy from a reputable seller.

I ended up with a knock off which I paid around 40€, but I knew the risks. In all honesty, the knock off has only a few minor paint issues, but at a distance you couldn't notice and the material is very good.

Thank you for telling me 😊
How do I know if the seller is selling a real one?
I'm ready to put around 100€ but if I receive a copy that's worth much less than that, I'll be really disappointed 😟
I found these 3 seller :
00BBD6AA-1029-4011-A635-EDF0F55F2AC3.png

What do you think ?

Last edited:
Heads up. There are knock off wolves that go for around 15$ on ebay. Some of the "original" Mr Z are priced accordingly (100€+), but are still the knock off version. Only buy from a reputable seller.

I ended up with a knock off which I paid around 40€, but I knew the risks. In all honesty, the knock off has only a few minor paint issues, but at a distance you couldn't notice and the material is very good.
Do you think mine is the knock off version as well? I paid around €70 for it on Ebay last year and the seller had a lot of positive feedback.
spaWC1e.jpg

It's still better than the deluxe version, I don't think you can go wrong with this either way. Just watch the price and ask for pictures and you should be good.

This wolf figurine is the best representation of ghost. That of Threezero I do not like it at all.
I'm thinking of buying from one of these two sellers:

43E795BC-BBB0-4ED1-AE5F-5A2F792CBEC3.jpeg

I hope it will be the original considering the price and the 100% exceeding 1000 sales.
I'm thinking of taking model number 01 which reminds me of Nymeria :

F28831A9-4E84-4606-8760-8B864066310E.jpeg

And model 04 reminds me of Robb Stark's wolf.

Last edited:
I am looking for boots to replace my Jon Snow v2. I saw that some here have statsmann boots but I can't find any for sale 🙃
Where can I find boots for Jon Snow?

I am looking for boots to replace my Jon Snow v2. I saw that some here have statsmann boots but I can't find any for sale 🙃
Where can I find boots for Jon Snow?
I suggest to use Jon Snow 2.0 gloves, hands, boots, belt and sword if you are looking to upgrade him:
I use all of the above:

2021-05-20-16-59-50.jpg

2021-05-20-16-49-17.jpg

You might need to repaint the cuff,hands and boots and wheather them to match the overall look.

ok thank you 👍
Where can I find Jon Snow's v2 boots in spare parts? Because I explained myself badly, it is to replace the boots of version 1 of Jon Snow of the watch of the night

Last edited:
Back