Threezero Game of Thrones: Jaime Lannister S7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much are you saving? For me it reaches a point where the annoyance isn't worth it unless it's really significant.

Not saving a huge amount, and I'm new to Sure Things so I'm still evaluating their service. I was happy with their delivery of Tormund and Arya so I stuck with them for this one. Now with my 2nd order it is becoming clear that they have an unusually long processing window prior to shipping so that will likely impede my using them for a third time.

Sure Thing Toys is now SOLD OUT of Jaime.

I bought mine from them on Tuesday... still waiting for them to ship. It is the only thing that drives me crazy is the long delay from order to shipping.
Damn. I'm hoping SSC can keep him in stock a little while longer. They don't seem to have too much of a problem with this line but this is a killer looking figure.

I'd grab him while you can. You just never know... but clearly this is the figure to have if you collect GoT so it should dry up fairly fast, unless 3Z made a ton.

Mine still hasn't shipped and being the weekend now I'll have to wait until Monday to call. Taking a full week to process seems way too long. I ordered Tuesday specifically so it would ship before the weekend. I'm concerned now perhaps they over-sold.

Mine still hasn't shipped and being the weekend now I'll have to wait until Monday to call. Taking a full week to process seems way too long. I ordered Tuesday specifically so it would ship before the weekend. I'm concerned now perhaps they over-sold.
Man, I can't believe you've had this much trouble. They shipped both of my orders the next day after I ordered (granted it was like 24 hours later both times) and I got them 3 days after being shipped.

I'm really glad that at least Tormund and Arya both worked out for you at a good price, so at least it's not all bad. Just crazy to me that they're taking this long to ship Jaime to you. At least with the other two, the team was at NYCC so it explained the delay.

I'm in NJ, let me know if I can do anything to help out.

Man, I can't believe you've had this much trouble. They shipped both of my orders the next day after I ordered (granted it was like 24 hours later both times) and I got them 3 days after being shipped.

I'm really glad that at least Tormund and Arya both worked out for you at a good price, so at least it's not all bad. Just crazy to me that they're taking this long to ship Jaime to you. At least with the other two, the team was at NYCC so it explained the delay.

I'm in NJ, let me know if I can do anything to help out.

I appreciate it. But no worries, I got my shipping notice this morning, so I'm relieved.

But just like Tormund/Arya it took an even 6 days from order to ship notice (their processing period). I have no idea why it takes them so long. I have to keep that in mind for future orders. Manage expectations.

Got Jaime on Friday but only just opened him for Halloween...

Not much I can add that hasn't been said. The BEST of the GoT series from 3Z.

The armor work and detailing is astonishing. Just the detail alone on the gold hand is crazy incredible. The sculpt looks good too. I'm not crazy about the perfect beard but the face overall is well done. Luckily, the hair part on mine is mostly sealed. I really can't believe what 3Z has offered for under $200. Really makes you look harder at something like HT Lando.

Straight from box photos, just added the belt and swords - no cape yet - no futzing, not that there is much futzing to be done here.

COMP 1.jpg

9DBAE8BB-B453-4DC8-AD96-2BDDA153AB06.jpeg
4D4FFA89-BF6A-4239-9720-1F2C45393E80.jpeg

DB53F1A1-61B3-495E-BC11-6DDCE28F3FAE.jpeg

Straight out of the box. Wonderful costume and tailoring, head looks a lot softer on pictures than it really is. Body is a bit floppy, and hand pegs are near impossible to reposition. 7/10 overall.

Price wise it’s great, shipped for €188. Hot Toys, please take notice.

The only thing I think is pretty cheap is how the cape is affixed. They're just like "yeah, just hang it on the stitches on the back." M'kay. lol

I was lucky enough to pick this chap up in mint condition on eBay for a real bargain price - below retail!!
What an incredible figure, easily the best of the line - the detail and materials are fantastic on the armour, and the sculpt is just awesome.

Despite how good Jaime himself looked, I knew what I wanted to do with this figure from the moment I saw it announced.....

got tywin 3.JPG

got tywin 4.JPG

got tywin 2.JPG

Yep I love him, exactly how I wanted it to look - Tywin looks like the badass he is in this costume, and I repurposed the cape that came with the figure as the red sash Tywin has with this armour - It might not be 100% accurate, but I like how it looks + the hooks of the cape work really well to attach this to the armour and look intentional and purposeful, which makes for a happy accident.
I'm very very tempted to pick up a white horse to recreate his "savior of the city" look.

I also used this figure's (fantastic) Jaime head sculpt and the (incredible looking) Golden hand to update my Kingsguard Jaime look from S1, now he looks like Jaime post his season 3 character development: when he's struggling the most between his newly-reawakened morals and loyalties to his family. In particular I'm thinking of his conversation with Joffrey (just before the little **** finally dies) about him being a 40 year old one handed knight "someone forgot to write down your great deeds".
I swapped the two figure's belts so that Jaime has Oathkeeper and so that his sword is on the correct side (post his amputation). Which gives my updated Tywin Jaime's old sword and belt, which while more generic than Oathkeeper, is still plenty fancy and has a nice lion motif to go with Tywin.
I am very, very happy with the results - which I have tried (and no doubt failed) to capture with my abysmal to non-existent photography skills.

got jaime 1.JPG

got jaime 2.JPG

Back