Threezero Game of Thrones: Jaime Lannister S7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tormund came in today.

Box was very nicely packed - not double boxed, but I didn't expect that for free shipping. The art box was bubble wrapped and there were air bags inside keeping it from sliding around. The art box was still factory sealed, and in the original plastic wrap, which was also still factory sealed.

No missing parts, no defects on the figure itself. Looks as good as all of the pictures I have seen. Definitely a fresh figure and nothing shady or second hand.

Small sample size, but based on this, I would say buy with confidence. I will be cancelling Arya with BBTS tonight and ordering through them. She is cheaper there anyway.

Thanks for that report. I have had my eye on Sure Thing for some time but never had any reference. Good to know.

Thanks for that report. I have had my eye on Sure Thing for some time but never had any reference. Good to know.
No problem. If I have any problems with my Arya order, I'll let you know, but otherwise I would tell you you're good to try them out yourself.

Arya came in today. Ordered her Monday. Same as Tormund. Everything packed nicely, factory sealed. I think the site is definitely legit. Just FYI.

NICE! 4 days is fast but you are close to the store.
Yeah, my house is about 35 minutes from their store. Still, they shipped within two days both times and everything arrived safely. More or less just wanted to let you know I had a second positive experience with them as a reference in case you decide to buy anything there.

Yeah, my house is about 35 minutes from their store. Still, they shipped within two days both times and everything arrived safely. More or less just wanted to let you know I had a second positive experience with them as a reference in case you decide to buy anything there.

Thanks to you, I just ordered Arya and Tormund thru Sure Thing Toys.

Jaime will be next.

Best figure of the line, let's see if you agree.

Oh, I already agree and that's just based on pictures.

I love the armor design and colors.

The only figure that will give this one a run for its money is the upcoming Ser Gregor IF he's wearing that gold and white Lannister King's Guard armor.

What's your 2nd favorite ThreeZero GoT outfit? -- I'm leaving out the sculpt because the outfits are often so much better, like original Crow Snow.

Oh, I already agree and that's just based on pictures.

I love the armor design and colors.

The only figure that will give this one a run for its money is the upcoming Ser Gregor IF he's wearing that gold and white Lannister King's Guard armor.

What's your 2nd favorite ThreeZero GoT outfit? -- I'm leaving out the sculpt because the outfits are often so much better, like original Crow Snow.

If they make him I sure hope they do a better job with the armor than they did with Jaime V1. They really botched the color of the armor on that one.

Speaking of armor, it would be really cool if ThreeZero made Loras Tyrell in his armor. I definitely want more armored figures after how good Jaime came out.

I'm sure the upcoming Robb Stark will be in his armor, but his didn't look cool like the Lannister or Tyrell armor.

It will never happen but I would like to see a two pack of Rhaegar Targaryen vs Robert Baratheon. Or a Ser Arthur Dayne. But Robb Stark first.

main-qimg-e2620387c156a81c7fb333bd1948e256-c.jpg

03df00507a23449d7e277efaa63f8a00.jpg

Stunner. I still think the body it a little too thin when seen from the side. Other than that, it's an incredibly looking figure.

View attachment 539504
Hell yeah! Very nice! Probably the best in this line next to Tyrion S7.

I'll be buying one once I find someone to buy the old one I have. Don't need two Jaimies and there is no contest between the two.

To anyone that has the old Jaime - did he come with 2 or 4 hand pegs? I feel like this was during the period they were only including a single set like with Ned. Could be wrong. Any help would be great.

Sure Thing Toys is now SOLD OUT of Jaime.

I bought mine from them on Tuesday... still waiting for them to ship. It is the only thing that drives me crazy is the long delay from order to shipping.

Sure Thing Toys is now SOLD OUT of Jaime.

I bought mine from them on Tuesday... still waiting for them to ship. It is the only thing that drives me crazy is the long delay from order to shipping.

How much are you saving? For me it reaches a point where the annoyance isn't worth it unless it's really significant.

Back