Threezero Game of Thrones: Jaime Lannister S7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still waiting for Arya from BBTS. I have thought about ordering Tormund too but I have a feeling he might hit the bargain bin eventually.

Yes, I saw a Tormund go for $185 free ship on ebay last week.

ThreeZero figures seem to get released early from them and then 2-3 months later it explodes onto the market. Tormund is hitting now. Arya maybe next month. Jaime the following.

At least that is the pattern I have noticed as I always pick up my 3Z GoT figures on ebay for a reduced rate... but I have to wait 3-4 months after release to do so.

I may not take that risk on Jaime.

It is amazing to me that every retailer but BBTS seemed to have shipped out Tormund and Arya already. I’m really tempted to cancel and just order from Sideshow at this point, but I don’t want them to pull my Legolas if I cancel three figures at once.

No one else received theirs? I was looking forward to see some poses. I don't think you can go too crazy posing this figure, you just have to settle for the right angle.

Got Jaime in from Sideshow today. I just got in from work to bring the package in and do a quick check on it, but I have to say, it's a very visually stunning figure at first glance. Sculpt is great, armor is great. The detailing is fantastic. Hair seem is a complete non-factor, on mine at least.

Won't have a chance to set this up right away but I highly recommend the figure for anyone who is on the fence. Has to be one of the best ThreeZero has done. Nice to see them improving lately.

Amazon and BBTS still have Arya as a preorder for Sept 27 I think.
Can I ask where you saw September 27th? I would imagine Tormund would be in that same date considering he released before her.

I'm giving BBTS one more week to get Tormund and Arya in or I'm just going to order elsewhere. It's ridiculous at this point.

Can I ask where you saw September 27th? I would imagine Tormund would be in that same date considering he released before her.

I'm giving BBTS one more week to get Tormund and Arya in or I'm just going to order elsewhere. It's ridiculous at this point.

I originally saw the date for Arya on Amazon so I figured that was a good indication of release... however I just checked and now Amazon already has her and is shipping so I guess I got the day wrong. BBTS still says PO.

I have no idea what's going on with BBTS. I haven't ordered any 1/6th from them in years.

I originally saw the date for Arya on Amazon so I figured that was a good indication of release... however I just checked and now Amazon already has her and is shipping so I guess I got the day wrong. BBTS still says PO.

I have no idea what's going on with BBTS. I haven't ordered any 1/6th from them in years.
I just called BBTS and asked about Tormund and Arya. They said they don't have an update on their arrival and it's looking like they're going to be pushed into the 4th quarter for arrival time.

Considering these can be purchased from Monkey Depot, Amazon and Sideshow today, and Timewalker and One Sixth Outfitters are already sold out, someone at BBTS must have pissed off someone at ThreeZero. Sideshow has been shipping out Tormund for 10 weeks already.

I know telling you this does nothing, just wanted to share.

I just called BBTS and asked about Tormund and Arya. They said they don't have an update on their arrival and it's looking like they're going to be pushed into the 4th quarter for arrival time.

Considering these can be purchased from Monkey Depot, Amazon and Sideshow today, and Timewalker and One Sixth Outfitters are already sold out, someone at BBTS must have pissed off someone at ThreeZero. Sideshow has been shipping out Tormund for 10 weeks already.

I might just order Arya from Amazon.

I might just order Arya from Amazon.
I am thinking about doing the same. I already ordered Jaime from Sideshow. This wait is just absurd.

Very surprised to see Tormund is on waitlist at Sideshow already. Sold out everywhere else, except Monkey Depot but they want $20 for shipping which is somehow worse than Sideshow's prices. I guess that figure was hotter than I would have imagined.

Yeah, the idea that BBTS pissed someone off is credible. Some time back there was talk that they must have pissed off Sideshow because, for a time, BBTS got all their HT stock (which comes from SS) very, very late -- like 3 months late, regularly. That was the time I quit them. I think that was when K-2SO shipped, so that gives you an idea of the time. Then things got better as I understand it, but now they're back to long delays. Too risky for low edition items.

So maybe whatever they did against Sideshow, maybe they have also done against ThreeZero now.

I found a Tormund for cheaper than BBTS has it and free shipping. Place called Sure Thing Toys, in case anyone else is looking for one. I've seen them at NYCC before so I know they're legit. Cancelling at BBTS. Giving them until Monday to get Arya in or I'm ordering her elsewhere too.

Let me know how your purchase goes. I've seen Sure Thing many times be lower with free ship... but never quite trusted them. I'd go for it if there's no trouble.

Stunner. I still think the body it a little too thin when seen from the side. Other than that, it's an incredibly looking figure.

JL_1.jpg

JL_2.jpg
JL_3.jpg
JL_4.jpg
JL_5.jpg
JL_6.jpg
JL_7.jpg
JL_8.jpg
JL_9.jpg

How did it go with Sure Thing?
I ordered Wednesday night late, it shipped Friday morning and will be to me this Monday. Not bad for free shipping. They used USPS to ship, which is fine. I'll let you know how everything looks when it gets here, but so far so good, no issue getting it shipped or receiving tracking or anything.

How did it go with Sure Thing?
Tormund came in today.

Box was very nicely packed - not double boxed, but I didn't expect that for free shipping. The art box was bubble wrapped and there were air bags inside keeping it from sliding around. The art box was still factory sealed, and in the original plastic wrap, which was also still factory sealed.

No missing parts, no defects on the figure itself. Looks as good as all of the pictures I have seen. Definitely a fresh figure and nothing shady or second hand.

Small sample size, but based on this, I would say buy with confidence. I will be cancelling Arya with BBTS tonight and ordering through them. She is cheaper there anyway.

Back