Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!

I did try TB League/Phicen stuff first and nothing worked. I have a lot of email bodies and trued various combos and this is the only thing to my knowledge that will get a good result but I do understand the hesitancy to put money into body combos like that when the default head is just so terrible.

other than the incredibly annoying fat arms of the default body the skin color was most distracting. the ada Wong matches perfectly to the head.

Thanks!

I did try TB League/Phicen stuff first and nothing worked. I have a lot of email bodies and trued various combos and this is the only thing to my knowledge that will get a good result but I do understand the hesitancy to put money into body combos like that when the default head is just so terrible.

other than the incredibly annoying fat arms of the default body the skin color was most distracting. the ada Wong matches perfectly to the head.

Thanks for sharing this info! So what do you think about using just the Ada Wong body, without the Jyn torso? I'd consider using a better body if at any point someone makes a better sculpt, which I'm sure will happen the sooner or the later. Heck, even I might give her a try if Vimal or the other talented guys out there don't do one.

Thanks for sharing this info! So what do you think about using just the Ada Wong body, without the Jyn torso? I'd consider using a better body if at any point someone makes a better sculpt, which I'm sure will happen the sooner or the later. Heck, even I might give her a try if Vimal or the other talented guys out there don't do one.

Oh yeah duh! That will work too.. she will be a smudge taller than mine was and you might have to drill into her legs to get the pegs to work.. maybe not, I can't remember.

But the main reason why I did the combo was actually to preserve the seamless legs for the right gal in the future since Daenerys' legs are covered anyways.

Oh yeah duh! That will work too.. she will be a smudge taller than mine was and you might have to drill into her legs to get the pegs to work.. maybe not, I can't remember.

But the main reason why I did the combo was actually to preserve the seamless legs for the right gal in the future since Daenerys' legs are covered anyways.

Thanks so much! I'll be keeping an eye on that Ada Wong to see if I can get her for a good price.

Mine shipped out today! Getting excited. Haven't had a new figure since the Ghostbusters started hitting everywhere. I should have her in hand late next week.

Way happier with the shorter neck View attachment 387473
The definition on the collar bone and arms is so much better. Michael Crawford pointed out the tubular arms in his review and he's spot on. She looks much better with the shortened neck, too. Again about the hair, did you take it ALL out and re-do completely, or just enough to get the look you have? Lots of good work here, Raymond. Well done!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

The definition on the collar bone and arms is so much better. Michael Crawford pointed out the tubular arms in his review and he's spot on. She looks much better with the shortened neck, too. Again about the hair, did you take it ALL out and re-do completely, or just enough to get the look you have? Lots of good work here, Raymond. Well done!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Thanks man!

What I did wad remove all of the hair on the front and replace it with Tibetan yak, styled.

They also gave her way too much hair, so what I did was remove about 1/3 of her hair by cutting off the bottom layer right under her skull. and the bottom layer of both ponytails. This allowed me to reshape the hair around her skull to get it looking much more pulled back, which is the way she wears her hair. the figure had the hair flaring too much at the sides.

Mine got here today, and I’m jumping on the “she-looks-a-lot-better-in-person” train.

all of you receiving her now,where did you order?
threezero?

Mine came from Sideshow. I upgraded to two day shipping since I knew I'd have time to pick her up, and they ended up doing overnight since she got out so late in the day.

Side note, I wish there was some way to get the other two dragons. I didn't know about this figure until I got an email from Sideshow, at which point the exclusive was already sold out. :(

Mine came from Sideshow. I upgraded to two day shipping since I knew I'd have time to pick her up, and they ended up doing overnight since she got out so late in the day.

Side note, I wish there was some way to get the other two dragons. I didn't know about this figure until I got an email from Sideshow, at which point the exclusive was already sold out. :(
Yes, Sideshow is always late posting the Threezero figures. Also you should be able to pick up the other dragons via eBay or Toy Anxiety if they get any to part out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yes, Sideshow is always late posting the Threezero figures. Also you should be able to pick up the other dragons via eBay or Toy Anxiety if they get any to part out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thanks! I’ll keep the search saved on eBay and check out Toy Anxiety.

Another amazing Daenerys repaint. Found on Instagram, by Y.thepainter.
DaenerysRepaint.jpg

Back