1/6 ThreeZero - Game of Thrones - Ser Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane (Season 7)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bucky Underbelly

Hoarding Since '70
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Newly announced by 3Z ...

WINTERFEST 2022 – threezero store

Ser Gregor The Mountain Clegane Season 7.jpeg

Agreed. You'd think they would get the hint to focus less on the last 2 seasons.
I'm also quite confused by this. I get why they did for Jon Snow, Jaime and Tyrion, The Hound and now Daenerys as there are earlier versions of the characters and those are hard to track down now (plus the sculpts from TZ have been getting much better). I also get why they did it for Sansa - she was older and easier to use on their female body.

But for Brienne, Jorah, The Mountain, etc - I don't understand why they'd go with the later seasons over the much more popular, desirable and aesthetically pleasing earlier seasons. Doesn't make a ton of sense to me, but I'm glad Robb died in season 3 so they can't do a season 8 look, if there were one.

I'm sure hopeful Robb sells well and they get the hint to make earlier versions of characters, unless it's someone like Gendry where he's older in the later seasons and easier to make as such.

Back