Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That actually looks really good... strong likeness to Emilia there. Mine has been sitting in the box for a week since I got it. This picture is edging me closer to opening.
I think it would look better of someone repainted the eyes and gave them more life. But yeah, it's fine a photo. You can get a good picture of her but what I've noticed is I really have to try.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks! The final product is around 15.5” and fits in my bottom Detolf shelf with around 1/2” to spare. Sorry I can’t be exact with the measurements right now. Can’t seem to find my measuring tape.

I said final product because it was 480mm or 19” when announced. Guess they resized it to better fit shelves.

Thanks so much! Yeah, I always have thought it was 19". Knowing it's smaller I might end grabbing it. Well, when my wallet recovers a bit. Too many purchases!

Here's a quick picture from my phone as I try to figure out what pose I'll be displaying her with. I really love this figure, other then the paint defect on the chin that I will be looking to get a replacement for. Still not sure who I'm going to put her with on the detolf, or if I'll start a new shelf with her. I have Tyrion, Ned, and Jon on the top shelf, and Jaime and The Hound on the one under them.

thumbnail (1).jpg

Do you have room to give her her own shelf or area?

Does anyone else have problems with pictures not showing up when using their phone to access the forum?

Do you have room to give her her own shelf or area?

Does anyone else have problems with pictures not showing up when using their phone to access the forum?

I’ve been having the phone issue the past couple of days.

Tyrion and Dany look like dwarves.

I don't think you realize how tiny Emilia truly is even after many stated many times in this thread. Here's what she said about it. "I'm 5-ft.-nothing, I'm a little girl".

She's an inch taller than the actress that plays Arya, that's tiny!

Back