Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, she arrived. Quick shipping from ThinkGeek to Melbourne, Australia. For the price, I think she's a fantastic figure. Has great shelf presence. May not have paid upwards of $300 RRP for her, but still a good looking figure for the collection.

And what's with the no stand??

DSC_1298 by Stuart Black, on Flickr

^ Nice pic! Congrats on getting her. I wasn't keen on her initially but she's really grown on me over time. :)

You'd think ThreeZero would throw in a stand with their figures tho! :lol I just have a stock of the generic black ones for my GoT and TWD figures...luckily this figure is able to stand quite safely without one.

Wonder if nut pizs on onesixthkit will make and sell these?

27788876_336566190196083_3589332643237938632_o.jpg

Was anyone able to actually get their dragons feet into the little perch/stand thing he came with? I tried and tried, and even heated up the feet and the stand and couldn't get his feet on the pegs...…..
Mother of Dragons by wizgerg3, on Flickr

Was anyone able to actually get their dragons feet into the little perch/stand thing he came with? I tried and tried, and even heated up the feet and the stand and couldn't get his feet on the pegs...…..
Mother of Dragons by wizgerg3, on Flickr

I had the same problem and simply gave up. My dragon is posed on her arm like you have pictured.

I had the same problem and simply gave up. My dragon is posed on her arm like you have pictured.

I managed to get one of the dragons on the stand, but it fell off and I didn't bother putting it back on. I don't remember which dragon I used though. I think I avoided posing the open-winged dragon on the stand, as I felt the wings might make it too top-heavy to stay in place.

Has anybody seen a custom of Daenerys from the end of Season 1 when the dragons were born??? I am trying to make a custom and wanted to see if anyone has done it before. I was thinking of using Sculptforevers head as the likeness seems a lot more accurate compared to threezero.

^ Have you've seen one of the repainted threezero heads? If done right I think she looks excellence. Better than the Sculptforever , imo.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm betting one of the post-production CG compositors ended up getting called in to do an all-nighter shortly after that first broadcast. :lol

It's like the car in the distant background of that scene in the cornfield with Frodo and Sam in FotR. Once someone pointed it out to me, I couldn't stop seeing it. But by the time it hit DVD ... strangely the car was gone.

Back