Threezero Game of Thrones: Cersei Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fact that they didn't show any pictures and haven't even mentioned her before shipping her out makes me very nervous about what we're getting. It's 3Z, so there's actually a chance we'll just get a pile of bricks. :lol

First pictures of actual product, taken from Twitter. Not perfect, but not bad, neither. Would like to see her besides other figures, cause I'm afraid she shares body with Daenerys and Arya, so she'll look small, in that case. Cersei1.jpg Cersei2.jpg Cersei3.jpg Cersei4.jpg

Face looks soft but pretty good.

The hands with rings are terrible.

The material for that dress must have been very expensive because this figure offers nothing to justify the near $200 cost.

The material for that dress must have been very expensive because this figure offers nothing to justify the near $200 cost.

I agree she would need some accessories, maybe a chair, a cup of wine and a jar, at least to justify the price. And the hands indeed look terrible. But I think a repaint on hands and sculpt might work wonders, I can see Lena Headey under the paint.

Yes, I do see the likeness there, especially from the side. A good repaint would make the sculpt shine no doubt.

I still plan on getting her unless she is strangely Arya's height -- but we've already seen them together so at least she's not that short.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly.
The face sculpt is okay, but nothing spectacular; the hands look terrible; the complete lack of accessories is terrible; and the dress material makes her look like a lampshade - it should drape like fabric, and its a little too short on this figure.
look at these pictures
Game-of-Thrones-Season-7-Cosplay-Costume-Cersei-Lannister-Fancy-Dress-Black-Outfit-Halloween-Carnival-Adult.jpg

Underskirt_Hoopskirt.jpg

Considering then that the dress was pretty much the only thing they had to do other than the head sculpt, I think this is a rather poor effort.

IF they managed to nail to dress and sculpt, I probably would pick her up - Cersei is my favorite character and I hoped to pose her with the upcoming Mountain figure...

BUT....
Overall comparing this to the figure quality/price ratio of the Xensation figures....

The face sculpt is okay, but nothing spectacular; the hands look terrible; the complete lack of accessories is terrible; and the dress material makes her look like a lampshade - it should drape like fabric, and its a little too short on this figure.
look at these pictures
Game-of-Thrones-Season-7-Cosplay-Costume-Cersei-Lannister-Fancy-Dress-Black-Outfit-Halloween-Carnival-Adult.jpg

Underskirt_Hoopskirt.jpg

Overall comparing this to the figure quality/price ratio of the Xensation figures....

Yup. Totally agree.

Agreed about the dress, but this still turned out better than I expected. Although it's a shame they didn't give her the same smug expression we see in that pic. Seems like that should be a must for a proper Cersei figure.

I think I can get this dress to curl and drape like the real one though -- it will be like posing HT's Batman cape.

Didn't know the dress split in front with a black underskirt. They could have easily done that. Disappointing.

However, I think I could swing that myself... not that I should, but now I'll never be able to look at her without thinking: "I ought to add that underskirt" :lol

Just now seeing this, have to agree with what's being said. There is something about the way that dress drapes on the body that seems annoying when considering the price and what little the figure comes with. The sculpt is...I don't know. Not awful but underwhelming. The hands are simply atrocious and should be redone sent out to customers when they do them correctly, this is Tyrion level all over again.

I'll probably gamble on a later deal with the caveat that I really want the character on display with the rest of the Lannisters.

So far not bad, judging by early pics. Obviously, I'll reserve final opinion until I receive mine. However, I'm not too worried anymore.

look at these pictures

Underskirt_Hoopskirt.jpg

Considering then that the dress was pretty much the only thing they had to do other than the head sculpt, I think this is a rather poor effort.

IF they managed to nail to dress and sculpt, I probably would pick her up - Cersei is my favorite character and I hoped to pose her with the upcoming Mountain figure...

BUT....

Great pics. Clearly show the dress is too short, too stiff, and lacks the correct slit down the middle with layer underneath. A little bit Hot Toys Tantive Leia-ish. Dammit!

Back