Threezero Game of Thrones: Cersei Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m actually relieved to be honest. The sculpt looks to have improved if anything from the original proto pics. Agree that the hands are atrocious and the dress needs work. I do think it’s unfair to compare the price point to Xensations efforts as I’ve pointed out in other threads. It’s an unfair comparison as TZ actually paid for the licence.

The fact that she doesn't come with a wine goblet is criminal. That's like shipping a Jon Snow without a sword.

But she does look pretty good otherwise. I'd have preferred a better dress and at least a cup of wine, but the likeness looks pretty good. Luckily I scored a damaged 1/6 Iron Throne a while back that I'll be fixing up soon so I'll have something to display her with.

attachment.php

Rosamund Pike / Jennifer Lawrence himera.

This figure should be priced around $140. As previously mentioned, the sculpt is soft (although they still managed to capture her look), the hands are Hasbro-ish circa 1990 and the dress is not where it should be, design-wise, for the cost of this figure.

At least she's not too short...

I'll be honest, I only have Jon 2.0 and Tyrion 2.0 on pre-order and so far, I'm glad I didn't dive into this line completely. Too many misses between the few hits. Its a shame, too.

I do think it?s unfair to compare the price point to Xensations efforts as I?ve pointed out in other threads. It?s an unfair comparison as TZ actually paid for the licence.

It is unfair... but at the same time, I doubt the GoT license costs an additional $74 per Cersei figure.

If I can pick her up for $150 or so I'll be more satisfied.

It's baffling to me that the hands are so bad. They are literally her only "accessories."

But then the hands on their Tyrion 1.0 were terrible, too. This company never fails to confuse me ...

It's baffling to me that the hands are so bad. They are literally her only "accessories."

But then the hands on their Tyrion 1.0 were terrible, too. This company never fails to confuse me ...

Yeah the hands look terrible :lol Very cheap looking. At least the head sculpt turned out well, good to see that the likeness is there. :)

Agree that she should have come with a wine goblet accessory too, might have to see if any of my other figures have something I can borrow!

Yeah the hands look terrible :lol Very cheap looking. At least the head sculpt turned out well, good to see that the likeness is there. :)

Agree that she should have come with a wine goblet accessory too, might have to see if any of my other figures have something I can borrow!

I really wish some industrious customizer around these parts would whip up some cool, Thrones-y 1/6 scale drinkware. I know I'd definitely buy some. (Some furniture would be cool, too!)

Well at least she is in scale and not in 1/5. I will pick her up down the line at some point.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well at least she is in scale and not in 1/5. I will pick her up down the line at some point.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

How do we now this? I’ve not seen any photos evidenced to prove this yet for all we know from those pics it could still be underscaled.

The one picture had Tyrion and Arya two underscaled characters and not a good judge for that reason. Scully was complete garbage and Dany was also too small... they have pulled off a normal scaled woman like michonne or whatever but I’ll believe this is in scale when I see it.

Those hands.lol They look like balloon clown hands or something. Like they didn't even try. Looks like they upgraded the sculpt. Still not crazy about the outfit and I'm very skeptical about the scale. I'd like to see her in a grouping of figures. All in all i don't see the justification for the price.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Cersei has arrived! I?m actually really impressed with her likeness. It?s a definite improvement on the proto pics. The top half of her dress looks great, the bottom half just doesn?t work. Far too stiff and the less said about her hands the better. TZ provide some cup bearing hands but no cup. You couldn?t make it up. All in all I?m happy enough with it. What?s the size limit on photos here? Took some but I?m getting an error message on each one. They?re all 9mb or so in size.

She?s definitely better than I expected. She?s wearing pretty high heels so she?s tall, taller than Xensation?s Tywin. Like I said the top half of her dress is really well done but the bottom half is so stiff it looks unnatural and the hands, my God the hands. There?s no excuse for them really and it?s just lazy work from TZ who have a habit of letting themselves down. All in all, I?m glad I got her and she looks great on the shelf. I?ll try and add some more photos tomorrow.

Taller than Tywin? Well I guess that's a lot better than way too short. Should be easy to shave her down a hair and get that dress on the ground. I think she looks good (not counting the hands of course, but hopefully an HT swap on those.)

Back