Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
late dec my a$$, doubt chappie will ship until late January or Feb. would be shocked it if we see jon before march-april 2016, really. chappie was sold abit before jon. so to expect jon to arrive anytime around when chappie does is... yeah.

threeA does the same b.s. and give this lame shipping estimate/cue when stuff is late. always complete crap. its almost like they literally have no idea, have no realistic connection in the form of info via anyone at factory. like they cant even set foot there, lol.

:gah: oh well.

They can't stick to their own release schedule and yet they announce new figures and lines.

Yeah. If they spent more time on the actual figures and improve the quality the extra wait wouldn't be so bad. Their products keep getting delayed and the quality isn't even that great on some of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would anyone be interested in a custom head for Jon? Perhaps one of the new 3D guys could give it a try. This is a character that I really want to look good on the shelf.

Would anyone be interested in a custom head for Jon? Perhaps one of the new 3D guys could give it a try. This is a character that I really want to look good on the shelf.

I would definitely be interested if 3Z didn't change the sculpt from the last we've seen, but I would like to see how it comes out before committing to a new sculpt.

i dont think they have ever changed a sculpt once the license holder approves and we see the sales pics. that did not happen with ned, i think they just updated the paint abit.

I've been waiting to see the final sculpt as well, which is why I haven't started a thread yet. I've been thinking of contacting Rocco to do a 3D sculpt since I know he could knock it out. I'll just wait until "early January."

Yeah. If they spent more time on the actual figures and improve the quality the extra wait wouldn't be so bad. Their products keep getting delayed and the quality isn't even that great on some of them.

I've been looking closely at your pics of both Shepard and Legion, and I haven't been impressed with either figure. Sloppy looking paint job on his armor, and the limbs on Legion look bad and not very detailed. Not even close to HT quality, even though they're charging HT prices. Those are $100 figures at best.

I was hyped when they announced GoT and Mass Effect lines, but to me they haven't impressed yet. I paid in full for Jon, but I'm not gonna do that again. To some people it doesn't seem like a big deal, but I'm not putting down 200 bucks when the release date translates to "eventually". I'm interested in Rick and Jaime Lannister, but I'll wait til after they start shipping to see the final product.

I have high hopes for Jon, this will be my first 3Zero figure. If it doesn't turn out great hopefully I can sell and make back what I spent.

Last edited:
I'm not putting down 200 bucks when the release date translates to "eventually".

Jon was $160. Ghost was $30.

I have high hopes for Jon, this will be my first 3Zero figure. If it doesn't turn out great hopefully I can sell and make back what I spent.

If you can't sell the exclusive pair for at least $300 (current eBay price) after they ship I'd be astonished. Ned had an extra sword - try buying the exclusive today.

I've been looking closely at your pics of both Shepard and Legion, and I haven't been impressed with either figure. Sloppy looking paint job on his armor, and the limbs on Legion look bad and not very detailed. Not even close to HT quality, even though they're charging HT prices. Those are $100 figures at best.

I was hyped when they announced GoT and Mass Effect lines, but to me they haven't impressed yet. I paid in full for Jon, but I'm not gonna do that again. To some people it doesn't seem like a big deal, but I'm not putting down 200 bucks when the release date translates to "eventually". I'm interested in Rick and Jaime Lannister, but I'll wait til after they start shipping to see the final product.

Thanks for taking notice of those pics. Sigh. I'm the one here paying in full for these figures and getting slightly disappointed with every release. Thinking back now I have so many threezero releases, from the pets, Tyrian, then ned, then Shepard, then Heisenberg, then legion.
I still have Jon, two Chappies, Caimen, Jessie, Rick and Jamie to come as well.

I'm still hopeful some of these will be better but I think threezero have maxed out what they can do and I know what level to expect now. I won't be hyped as I once were before when they started to come back into the game.

Anyhows I'm glad I helped you one way or another in the other line. Everyone has different expectations but I hope Jon does turn out at least on par with the rest of the GoT figures and maybe you are happy with that.

Toy Soul next weekend. Hoping to see the finished version. We're counting on you Chockles! :wave

Toy Soul next weekend. Hoping to see the finished version. We're counting on you Chockles! :wave

Haha, lets see if they can stick to their dates. Chappie and Jon Snow are on my next list from Threezero. This years Toy Souls isnt looking that interesting. Thinking if I should go this year. Depends on the mood during that weekend. lol

Im more interested from Chappie, since there hasnt been much pics shown since the preorders started. Plus the fact I have the regular/exclusive editions on preorder. Damn these two are expensive so I have more concerns with those instead.

As for Jon, I'll be surprised if much has changed with the headsculpt since the preorders. However alot of people were concerned with Ghost instead. haha I'll be sure to take pics of Ghost first before Snow then:p

I'm hoping we don't see anything from an upcoming show/con. Their show photos almost always look terrible and there isn't anything that can be changed this late in the game anyway. Better to just get it delivered and see it in hand. :)

Haha, lets see if they can stick to their dates. Chappie and Jon Snow are on my next list from Threezero. This years Toy Souls isnt looking that interesting. Thinking if I should go this year. Depends on the mood during that weekend. lol

Im more interested from Chappie, since there hasnt been much pics shown since the preorders started. Plus the fact I have the regular/exclusive editions on preorder. Damn these two are expensive so I have more concerns with those instead.

As for Jon, I'll be surprised if much has changed with the headsculpt since the preorders. However alot of people were concerned with Ghost instead. haha I'll be sure to take pics of Ghost first before Snow then[emoji14]
There should be good stuff from HT there, I heard the BvS figures will be shown.

We should at least see the final product Jon there. Or so I hope.

I'm hoping we don't see anything from an upcoming show/con. Their show photos almost always look terrible and there isn't anything that can be changed this late in the game anyway. Better to just get it delivered and see it in hand. :)

That I agree. They either spending most of their time setting up display shows to neglect their own work on hand alot of times. If I remembered correctly, last years display only showed a few new figures while the rest were just same old. It is nice to get their brand and products out there for people to see, but at least they could have taken the time to take some quality photos of their own products and post on FB. Instead they rely on the public to post and you get blurry messed up photos with glares and all sorts of crapness. Plus they are so rubbish at communication, they wont even tell what stages the products are at on display. So what you see may not be what you get when it comes right out of the box. So its nice to see their stuff there, but its not always the full representation alot of the time.

There should be good stuff from HT there, I heard the BvS figures will be shown.

We should at least see the final product Jon there. Or so I hope.

Im sure there will be for HT, but show after show, year after year, there will always be plenty of others to take photos and rave about them. So I'll leave that to those others to take care of. Why add more and get bored easily right?

So far the only thing that takes my interest right now is a company called Pew Pew Gun. They will be showing a robot figure there and preorders will start during the show too. I really hate queuing up at hk shows so Im still thinking about it. Its similar in some ways to 1000toys.

Might as well check out other potentials and good looking figures since you dont get to see those often. All those HT and 3A and 3Zero stuff can be accessed easily from others. Then again, I dont really know any HK collectors that are into GOT figures or shown any interests in them from the start. hahaha so I guess its just myself that will share with you guys. lol

Back