Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty interested in that figure too, so let me know if you see/hear anything new, here or on FB.

Yeah they posted a few updates these last two days on FB. I cant seem to find a thread here so I might create one just for that one now then. See you on the other side. lol

Thread created, but searching PEW PEW and the engine comes up blank, you have to type NUDE BODY in the search bar to have them both threads show up:/

Contacted Threezero about something and thought I'd ask if they had a better idea about Jon Snow with it being so close to the end of the year and they apologised and said he'd be out for the end of January.

so feb-march 2016 it is!:impatient:

im hesitant to ask bout chappie. doubt thats getting out anytime soon even tho they said late dec. much like threeA its all BS. they have no idea.

loving the mcfar construction GOT stuff at the moment, the blind bag figs are epic. also have the lannister banner pack(fun lil build), displayed with tyrion mcfar and the bannermen on either side is pretty dope. will take a pic to show.

So it went from 3rd Quarter to late December, now late January. Looks like Jon should be shipping sometime in spring.

They give multiple estimates and can't stick to a single one.

They've posted two public replies in the past day to people asking specifically about schedules, the second specifically about Jon Snow and the date hasn't changed. December to Beginning of January. YMMV. And on Friday they replied to someone saying "Our shipping plans for December and January remain the same for Jon Snow collectible"

based on my past experience with threeA i dont believe a word of it, we'll see but not holdin my breath.

They've posted two public replies in the past day to people asking specifically about schedules, the second specifically about Jon Snow and the date hasn't changed. December to Beginning of January. YMMV. And on Friday they replied to someone saying "Our shipping plans for December and January remain the same for Jon Snow collectible"

That's great but they replied to me this morning saying late January.

IMG_2808.jpg

That's probably only shipments to England. Incidentally, the time difference between your email and the post to Facebook is 1h:22m

Doubt that as I tend to receive mine about three days to a week after Chockles has posted his photos. Either way, he comes when he comes. I'm just passing on news that I received directly from customer services. We are half way through December so we'll soon see what dates are accurate.

As soon snow comes out I'm gonna stab the b4stard so hard. Lol

That's what you get for delaying again. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dates from Threezero are completely irrelevant, I'm not sure why they bother to post updates.

RoboCop 1.0 - shipped out
RoboCop 3.0 - shipped out
Breaking Bad Heisenberg - shipped out
Titanfall IMC Stryder - shipped out
Mass Effect Legion - shipped out
The Matrix APU - Late Dec 2015 - beginning of Jan 2016
The Chappie - Late Jan 2016
Dragon Age Inquisition Alistar - Late Dec 2015
TMNT: Leonardo and Michelangelo - Jan 2016
RWBY Weiss Schnee - Jan 2016
Game of Thrones Jon Snow - Late Jan 2016
Getter Robot: Getter 1 - Jan 2016

Ehhhhhh

After that Jaime... I don't really think about this fig anymore. I still want my order though sure.

Back