Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Sansa sure is a character that I do not think will get much, if any, attention from threezero. Still, I'd much prefer something like the Red Viper. Now that would be cool.

There's a recipe for a custom:
- Take a hammer
- Take a HT head. Any will do fine
- Crush said head with hammer

There you go, pretty accurate Red Viper!:D

Yup. Jelly is the main ingredient.

For those that bought the svlcustom Dany figure has anyone received a shipping notice? I'm curious to see some in hand pics. She looks fairly great.

Last edited:
I just bought the head. The costume isn't overly complex, so I think I can make one. The biggest difficulty will be finding the right material.

I got my shipping notice earlier this week, so it's still somewhere far, far away...

EDIT: Well, she must have flown on dragon wings as she was delivered five minutes ago!

You think the pictures looked good? Well, they're nothing when you see the has in he And! Truly one of the best 1/6female sculpt I've ever seen!

I'll try to find a proper body today in my stash and post pics, although I have bad photography skills and material. Be warned! :lol

Last edited:
It's good to hear! I'm curious what you come up with as far as a bash. I'd really like to keep it accurate with her look of the show, but I may be persuaded to buy the head and bash my own if it look good. If anyone has any idea or find a decent outfit please post. :)

Well, she will probably be on a mid bust phicen.

As for the clothing, it won't be a bash. I'll replicate the blue dress. I intend to make it a little tighter than what they're offering. The most challenging should be the boots. The fabric, I'll probably dye some white cloth. I don't think the pattern to be too complex.

Then again, I may completely fail!:)

Found this pic on Facebook earlier, the hair isn't very detailed but overall not bad.

b371ef0b1ea4ec262948d8ec4a3a166f.jpg

This is probably the only figure I'd buy of Daenerys, she was at her best when she liberated the Unsullied.

The hair is my only issue. I had asked them not to glue them as I was planning to make a wig, but they came glued all the same. They are rather detailed, and the back is quite good, but those two strands in the front look weird. This is the definite proof that sculpted hair doesn't always work.

Absolutely awesome!

Honestly, even the hair color is perfect. Once again, I would have gone for rooted hair, but even as is, everything is top notch!
Yeah, the hair color is fine, it just looks less detailed when compared to the new Thor's hair, for example.

Where is this available for purchase at?

It looks incredible, especially with the HT Ada Wong body but I'm still confident ThreeZero will make a Daenerys and for less than half the price.

I'm SO tempted by this! But I'm gonna wait for Threezero.

And wait.

And wait.

And wait.

fantastic dany figure, really great job, price is a bit high though. i'll just hold out for threezero.

I'm gonna wait, was very tempted to buy the head at least at one point. But I think that if ThreeZero were to release their promo pics and they looked like what that company that is making this is showing, we'd all be complaining, especially for the $$ :D It's still a very nice custom though, I just personally can't justify the price for it.

Back