Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems to me like they bit off much more than they could chew, snatched up too many licenses. Fallout 5 will be out before we get those Power Armors.

This is exactly how many successful businesses fail, poorly managed expansion. Their Walking Dead line is a train wreck. Unless they got the license for a bargain price, their 2014 RoboCop, Zoids, Portal, and other film-robot licenses seem a questionable decision. BBTS seems to have most releases of the past two years in stock except for the 3A stuff. Not a good sign. Even Tyrion is still available.

I'm buying the custom Daenerys just to be on the safe side.

It's weird that they still have Tyrion and Ned is sold out. I would've thought it'd be the opposite.

I don't believe the overlap of high-end 1/6 collectors and Game of Thrones collectibles is very high. This is a point I tried to make early in this thread when some folks were advocating for the line to go super deep and cover otherwise obscure characters. Spend some time in the highest traffic GoT collectibles FB group and you'll see that people just aren't willing to spend high dollars on action figures. This hobby is a tiny niche and only very few select licenses can really do very high volumes. #1 is of course Star Wars and #2 are superheroes (in general) - and a much more recent phenomenon, specifically, is the Marvel Universe.

There are always a lot of Tyrion figures available on eBay as well - I'm guessing there were a few people that bought multiples thinking that GoT fans were going to go ballistic for this stuff. Not gonna happen. Most GoT fans likely have no collecting inclination at all as the show has an extremely large mass-market appeal and fan base.

So long as Threezero maintains profitability with each figure, we're good. And we can't forget that all the figures we see at BBTS or anywhere else were sales for Threezero. :)

Perhaps they made more Tyrion than Ned figures because of the character's popularity. Something similar happened at some point with Star Ace's Harry Potter, Harry was widely available while Ron was sold out (at least for some time).

I sold 2 exclusive Neds locally and people continue to ask me about the figure while on the other hand no one buys poor Tyrion's EX. :lol

Still hope the line finds success, they have to go all the way until we get the Iron Throne! I'm sure Jon Snow will be a hit or at the very least have even more success than Tyrion or Ned.

I think I remember someone saying they hoped they would make Sansa and Catelyn Stark figures. I didn't say anything at the time by I thought why the heck would 3Zero make those?

I think I remember someone saying they hoped they would make Sansa and Catelyn Stark figures. I didn't say anything at the time by I thought why the heck would 3Zero make those?

Wouldn't be too crazy about Catelyn although I'd certainly get her anyways because GOT hehehe. I'd buy Sansa in a heartbeat though, that's for sure, I know a lot of people dislike her and all but I can't resist Sophie Turner. :inlove

yeah, they seem like fairly redundant figures as far as display pieces.

unless caitlyn came with a detachable head and sansa came in a double pack with her bastard husband.

All I really want is Jon, a white walker, and the Hound. I'd be interested in a Joffrey if they got his smirk right too.

There are a few other characters I might get but no must haves like the Hound.

I'd hope to see few characters from the main branch of the series

Ned, Jon, Ayra & maybe Rob
Tyrion, Jamie & Cersei and maybe Tywin
Daenerys & Drogo or Jorah
A white walker

and a couple of fan favourites like the Hound & Brienne

At the pace Threezero are releasing these figures I'd be surprised if even got half of these before the licence was reviewed/renewed or not.

Who I'd like to is another matter entirely....Varys, Bronn, Sansa, Joffery, Sam, Stannis & Melisandre

I really want Drogo and the Hound. If they make Dany and Jaime, I will get those for sure. I think I've said it before, but this is the one line I would be willing to complete. My other wants would be a Robert. If DiD can make a fat Churchill, 3Z can make fat Robert.

I'm such a sucker for this line. Pretty much all in for whatever they produce.

They could re-release Tyrion with a new Malibu Stacy hat and I would totally buy him again! :lol

523552_10152136299465393_1487968607_n1.jpg

Back